Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ AES Key for private server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I am trying to obtain key for a private server. I used the getkey and IDA dll method but harepacker still doesn’t allow me to open the wz file edit. I am not sure if it’s a bug in harepacker or the ps has another hidden key.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's possible the file format has changed or the type of AES used is different. Make sure to double-check that. If you know the file format, you're able to just code a simple c++ command line application to load the file or segment and unpack the file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The only other place i can think of is client dll file (cause recently modified by ps owner. only other new edited file is iijl15 which is for jpeg i think?). I tried to find it inside the client dll with IDA but no find. Kind of new to this! Thanks for quick reply

Staff member
Reaction score
Servers protect their .wz files with way more methods nowadays than just changing the key. Which server are you trying to get into anyway?

Back