Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Angelic Blessing Ring's Fairies

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm trying to find the fairies effect from the Angelic Blessing ring. I found 2 ID's:

I've searched through Item.wz, Effect.wz and Skills.wz and so far I've managed to find the effects for the circles around your character, but not the fairies holding the stones. Can anyone help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Skill/000.img/skill/0001085/summon
Skill/000.img/skill/0001087/summon for dark

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm trying to find the fairies effect from the Angelic Blessing ring. I found 2 ID's:

I've searched through Item.wz, Effect.wz and Skills.wz and so far I've managed to find the effects for the circles around your character, but not the fairies holding the stones. Can anyone help?

Correct me if I am wrong, but you're looking for the effect UI for a lower version Maplestory and not the Skill-cast for your character when equipped with the ring right?

If so, it should be under Effect.wz/SetEff

Unfortunately you will have to look through every node under Set Effect img to locate the effect.
Once located, take note of the info node pointing to the item ID for the output of the effect

Back