• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

WZ [HELP] CMS095 UI.wz Memory address error

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
CMS095 UI.wz Memory address error
I have added some new png into the UI.wz,when I started client to use the item ,the client broken down ,address error. JS couldnot also reference the new UIwz,I really need your help

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi , I opened UI.wz in CMS95 and resaved it. Everything seems to be fine. Can you better explain the issue ?

Attachments

• cms 95 - [HELP] CMS095 UI.wz Memory address error - RaGEZONE Forums
    cms 95.png
    429.8 KB · Views: 50
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U can try to add some new nametag rings into UIwz,and then use the ring with new nametag...Saddly, I try everything ,the client broken down . UI.WZ/chatBallon is the same situation.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
U can try to add some new nametag rings into UIwz,and then use the ring with new nametag...Saddly, I try everything ,the client broken down . UI.WZ/chatBallon is the same situation.

Did you import the strings for these rings?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did you import the strings for these rings?
the ring is right. the nametag of the ring cause client broke down.when I delete the UIwz/nameTag/xxx, client is alright. UI.WZ/chatBallon is the same situation.

Hi , I opened UI.wz in CMS95 and resaved it. Everything seems to be fine. Can you better explain the issue ?

the ring is right. the nametag of the ring cause client broke down.when I delete the UIwz/nameTag/xxx, client is alright. UI.WZ/chatBallon is the same situation.

Back