Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Item Drop Filter - Icon background transparency issue

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello
I was working on some custom drop icon, after I finished the editing and tried to load them up this happened
WeTpC3F - Item Drop Filter - Icon background transparency issue - RaGEZONE Forums

It refused to keep background transparent and decided to bucket fill it with white.
7u7oANH - Item Drop Filter - Icon background transparency issue - RaGEZONE Forums

There're existing custom icons in the file but I can't seem to add any of my own without losing transparency which make them look broken in game.
weewee - Item Drop Filter - Icon background transparency issue - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm using gimp and PS but none can seem to solve this problem...
Could someone please enlighten me on this?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Don't use HaRepacker Resurrected v2.9; any other version of Harepacker, even wzrepacker will fix this problem

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, another version of HaRepacker did solved the problem.

For some reason while resurrected 2.9 does disable background transparency of my image, transparent background images extracted from the file do retain the transparency when used in the same line.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a super simple fix in the HaResurrected 2.9 source. lol

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
then help the community and fix it lol

Or just use common sense and a few Google searches and correct the error themselves? I'm all for helping the community, but not spoon-feeding.

---

It only loses it's transparency when you import the image with 2.9; start with that, look around, observe, go from there. lmao

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
HaRepacker/Converter/BitmapToImageSource.cs
Code:
BitmapEncoder enc = new PngBitmapEncoder();//BmpBitmapEncoder
bitmap.Save(stream, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);//Bmp
correct me if I'm wrong

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
HaRepacker/Converter/BitmapToImageSource.cs
Code:
BitmapEncoder enc = new PngBitmapEncoder();//BmpBitmapEncoder
bitmap.Save(stream, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Png);//Bmp
correct me if I'm wrong

Still blurry but it worked, ty :0
RNlu2Ja - Item Drop Filter - Icon background transparency issue - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back