Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ Nebulite icon locations

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hiya, RaGEZONE.

So today, I wanted to edit the icons that nebulites have. Shouldn't have been too hard: Item.wz -> Install -> 0306.img.

Except...they weren't there.
AngelSpirit - Nebulite icon locations - RaGEZONE Forums

There's no icon or iconRaw property there, or in any other nebulite. I could take a guess and say they're probably all in some central location, but I can't for the life of me find out where said central location is.

So, does anyone know where the icons of nebulites are stored in the WZ files? Specifically, I'm looking for the icons that look like this:
etc.

Thanks in advance!

Reaction score
Hiya, RaGEZONE.

So today, I wanted to edit the icons that nebulites have. Shouldn't have been too hard: Item.wz -> Install -> 0306.img.

Except...they weren't there.

There's no icon or iconRaw property there, or in any other nebulite. I could take a guess and say they're probably all in some central location, but I can't for the life of me find out where said central location is.

So, does anyone know where the icons of nebulites are stored in the WZ files? Specifically, I'm looking for the icons that look like this:
etc.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry to bump this old thread, but have you found where's the location of those 3 images in WZ? I can't find them either.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry for bumping this but incase if anyone is still wondering you can find them under Item -> Install -> 0380 and they are ids between 03800274 - 03800278.

Not sure what directory 0380 is actually used for found a bunch of things that look out of place.

Back