Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ delete me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Do you happen to have the files separately? i cannot afford download the whole zip :(

If you were already able to download it from the Google Drive link, you don't need to download it.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you were already able to download it from the Google Drive link, you don't need to download it.

About that.. I didn't download it. Let's say that in my country internet services are too expensive, limited and crappy.

Omg thanks alot, youre my savior ;D

I just thank you for taking the time to reupload it at that time :) .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. This is very nice. I noticed that in the Cash Shop you cannot click. You can only use tab, arrow arrows to move from different tabs/numbers. Where could I go to change this? Thanks
Edit: I see now that this is client sided, I've fixed this. Thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nevermind, found out what I did wrong

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone could spare the client and the UI by chance? i can't download the whole file since my net is limited.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What's the original IP of the localhost!?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. This is very nice. I noticed that in the Cash Shop you cannot click. You can only use tab, arrow arrows to move from different tabs/numbers. Where could I go to change this? Thanks

May I know what you did to fix it? Able to upload it?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thank you :D

hi, again. did you end up getting this to work? if so, did you just drop the localhost into the client folder? any hex editing or something else? getting "error code: -2147467259 (unspecified error)" after launch

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

May I ask how to fix it? Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So far i have not found or even looking for a way to fix the Cash Shop tab issue since using the "Tab" key in the keyboard it simply jumps the categories so i'm ok with it lol.. And for those ones who don't know how to change the IP here is the solution:

Open you Hex Editor Neo or HxD, both works, and look for the adress 006fe079, there is the IP and, as you suppose, all you need to do is replace it for yours.

hi, again. did you end up getting this to work? if so, did you just drop the localhost into the client folder? any hex editing or something else? getting "error code: -2147467259 (unspecified error)" after launch

Hello and yes, i just Hex edited the IP adress as i just mentioned above and worked like a charm

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This worked like a charm! Love it.
The only thing i would like to add is a borderless function. So people dont have to alt-tab out of the game. Does anyone know the address for this?

Just one thing, is this just me? or is the camera a bit to high? I can see below some maps like Henesys and Perion. You can see the blue/purple background
Screenshot:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please reupload thank. Link dead.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi does anyone knows where to change the login screen UI, i've been playing with Map.wz for quite some time but not sure which file to touch on

Back