Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I need help with a program, from pokemon revolution online the PROServer.exe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I need help with an .exe program that has the pokemon revolution online database, but I do not understand how to get it from the PROServer.exe program, there is information that I need from the file to pass it to sql, can someone give me an answer who understands reverse engineering!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone!! A few days ago I got the database with reverse engineering, and I need to configure the database of pokemon revolution online but the tables are still missing and I need help with some old files of pokemon revolution online from version 0.94.1 of pokemon yes someone Please help me but really send me a private message !!! Please, I really need help, only knowledge of database and reverse engineering is needed. :8::8:

Adri1998 - I need help with a program, from pokemon revolution online the PROServer.exe - RaGEZONE Forums

Adri1998 - I need help with a program, from pokemon revolution online the PROServer.exe - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello!! As they are !! yesterday a certain user of the Jhax community in discord who is a user in ragezone! His name is Drazi, he scammed me money supposedly he was going to sell me a database of pokemon revolution online and he has the database, I just come to report him and be careful with that guy:(::grr::grr::grr:

be careful with Drazi, is a scammer, he had pretended to say he had to go to his mother's house and he cheated on me, he blocked me.
:(:

!! I'M JUST THAT SCAMMER KIND WARNING !! SCAM 150 $

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back