I need help with a program, from pokemon revolution online the PROServer.exe

MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    BarcelonaLocation
    47Posts

sad I need help with a program, from pokemon revolution online the PROServer.exe

I need help with a program, from pokemon revolution online the PROServer.exe
    I need help with an .exe program that has the pokemon revolution online database, but I do not understand how to get it from the PROServer.exe program, there is information that I need from the file to pass it to sql, can someone give me an answer who understands reverse engineering!!
    Spoiler:

Last edited by PyroSamurai; 20-04-20 at 06:41 PM. Reason: spiffed it up for ya

MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    BarcelonaLocation
    47Posts

Re: I need help with a program, from pokemon revolution online the PROServer.exe

Hello everyone!! A few days ago I got the database with reverse engineering, and I need to configure the database of pokemon revolution online but the tables are still missing and I need help with some old files of pokemon revolution online from version 0.94.1 of pokemon yes someone Please help me but really send me a private message !!! Please, I really need help, only knowledge of database and reverse engineering is needed.

Last edited by PyroSamurai; 28-01-21 at 04:34 PM. Reason: Global Rule #27

Advertisement