• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Pokemon Server Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I wonder if anyone still has the Pokemon Cyrus files or Some Good Pokemon MMO Files other than HTML

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don' really think anyone from here has got them actually. I guess it would be a better idea to look for these kind of files on a pokemon related forum. I am actually a great Pokemons fan actually, however I do not have these files. I remember the first time I found them in the files of a Pokemon video game, I do not really remember which one was it, I guess it might have been the Pokemon Red and Blue. By the way, do you guys know the new game Pokemon Firered? It is a remake for the Firered game. It is really fun playing it, however playing it with the cheats from is waaaay funnier.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Don' really think anyone from here has got them actually. I guess it would be a better idea to look for these kind of files on a pokemon related forum. I am actually a great Pokemons fan actually, however I do not have these files. I remember the first time I found them in the files of a Pokemon video game, I do not really remember which one was it, I guess it might have been the Pokemon Red and Blue. By the way, do you guys know the new game Pokemon Firered? It is a remake for the Firered game. It is really fun playing it, however playing it with the cheats from is waaaay funnier.

I actually like the new Pokemone Firered game, it brought me so many flashbacks from my childhood

Libre Software Dev
Developer
Reaction score
..... I think the OP is talking about Pokemon Cyrus Online. A proprietary fan MMO.
This forum is as good as any to find a leak for its server files.
Not sure how this devolved into a talk about remake of remakes of cartridge games I played when they came out 20 years ago.

You all make me feel old.

Back