Pokemon Server Files

MemberRank
    Feb 2019 Join Date
    1Posts

big grin Pokemon Server Files

Pokemon Server Files
    I wonder if anyone still has the Pokemon Cyrus files or Some Good Pokemon MMO Files other than HTML

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    England CottingLocation
    14Posts

Re: Pokemon Server Files

Ohh man, I would also like to get them

MemberRank
    Jul 2020 Join Date
    New Jersey NewaLocation
    15Posts

Don' really think anyone from here has got them actually. I guess it would be a better idea to look for these kind of files on a pokemon related forum. I am actually a great Pokemons fan actually, however I do not have these files. I remember the first time I found them in the files of a Pokemon video game, I do not really remember which one was it, I guess it might have been the Pokemon Red and Blue. By the way, do you guys know the new game Pokemon Firered? It is a remake for the Firered game. It is really fun playing it, however playing it with the cheats from https://www.inversegamer.com/pokemon-firered-cheats-codes-and-hints/ is waaaay funnier.
    Last edited by xLaurenHx; 21-01-21 at 09:29 AM.

MemberRank
    Jan 2021 Join Date
    AshburnLocation
    4Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xLaurenHx View Post
    Don' really think anyone from here has got them actually. I guess it would be a better idea to look for these kind of files on a pokemon related forum. I am actually a great Pokemons fan actually, however I do not have these files. I remember the first time I found them in the files of a Pokemon video game, I do not really remember which one was it, I guess it might have been the Pokemon Red and Blue. By the way, do you guys know the new game Pokemon Firered? It is a remake for the Firered game. It is really fun playing it, however playing it with the cheats from https://www.inversegamer.com/pokemon-firered-cheats-codes-and-hints/ is waaaay funnier.
    I actually like the new Pokemone Firered game, it brought me so many flashbacks from my childhood

ModeratorRank
    Sep 2012 Join Date
    USALocation
    661Posts

..... I think the OP is talking about Pokemon Cyrus Online. A proprietary fan MMO.
    This forum is as good as any to find a leak for its server files.
    Not sure how this devolved into a talk about remake of remakes of cartridge games I played when they came out 20 years ago.

You all make me feel old.
    Happy Hacking!
    "Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not."-Dr. Seuss

I don't want admiration. I want you to follow my example.
    The best way to bring moderator attention to a post is to use the report button (⚠️).

Like my releases or want to thank me? -> give me rep. (✶ at bottom left)
    For other displays of affection -> use the like button.
    Moderator of Trickster Online & f168
    RZ Dev

Advertisement