Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[EO] Pokemon Engine

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After I sold this engine to a person "probably the same who posted it" and saw that it was made available here on the Forum without my authorization much less with credits, I changed from Eclipse Origins "VB6" to "Visual Studio". And look that the result was magnificent. Thanks for that boost, the game is 300x better, without any bugs.

BY2G8BT - [EO] Pokemon Engine - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
After I sold this engine to a person "probably the same who posted it" and saw that it was made available here on the Forum without my authorization much less with credits, I changed from Eclipse Origins "VB6" to "Visual Studio". And look that the result was magnificent. Thanks for that boost, the game is 300x better, without any bugs.

BY2G8BT - [EO] Pokemon Engine - RaGEZONE Forums

No I wouldn’t purchase a bugged source. Congratulations

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is this finished or still work in progress ?

It's not finalized, it's not in progress, and it's not going to be finalized. Unless someone from the community downloads, finalizes and makes it available, because the "leaked" files are an Alpha version, whoever goes online will have a huge headache.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's not finalized, it's not in progress, and it's not going to be finalized. Unless someone from the community downloads, finalizes and makes it available, because the "leaked" files are an Alpha version, whoever goes online will have a huge headache.

okay thx for the info :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Pokemon Mmo Android Client Version needed Update it as a Android mmo client version sir

RaGEZONE VIP
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
old post but assume no one knows what the issue is and i believe it is the os looking at the game scripts i see no error and edited the localhost files so that it can only be run on my laptop and get the blank screen so theres more errors than just installing runtime and opening client as admin , if you look at the error log theres a bunch of errors

Back