Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Releases] Source Game html5 - Php PokeMon MMORPG Online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all brothers,It's been a long time since I shared my hand code, right? So today share this code for you guys to play with.
Since this version was written by me based on the old source code, it lacks some features compared to the original.
NaemqYv - [Releases] Source Game html5 - Php PokeMon MMORPG Online - RaGEZONE Forums
RpTrroM - [Releases] Source Game html5 - Php PokeMon MMORPG Online - RaGEZONE Forums
wazcBYG - [Releases] Source Game html5 - Php PokeMon MMORPG Online - RaGEZONE Forums
AIQTFMb - [Releases] Source Game html5 - Php PokeMon MMORPG Online - RaGEZONE Forums
P2y5ybB - [Releases] Source Game html5 - Php PokeMon MMORPG Online - RaGEZONE Forums
6QhYQ1Q - [Releases] Source Game html5 - Php PokeMon MMORPG Online - RaGEZONE Forums
BVD4lCO - [Releases] Source Game html5 - Php PokeMon MMORPG Online - RaGEZONE Forums
u3gGLeh - [Releases] Source Game html5 - Php PokeMon MMORPG Online - RaGEZONE Forums
e57tqYd - [Releases] Source Game html5 - Php PokeMon MMORPG Online - RaGEZONE Forums
wUiDSHj - [Releases] Source Game html5 - Php PokeMon MMORPG Online - RaGEZONE Forums

Download :
- Sql : Source :
- Images
Installed

- Download the other 3 files.
- Upload to your database pokemon.sql.
- pload pokemon.zip to your hosting site and then unzip it.
- Go to the "images" folder that you just extracted on your hosting server, then upload the "images.zip" file and unzip the file.
- Go to the "templates" folder and select the "config.php" file and then edit your database.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thx for Upload , but not works on localhost or webspace , he says maintenance i dont know how to change it .. can u help?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello

Ckeck Data (.htaccess) = ( RewriteRule ^game.json$ data.php?ducnghia [L] ) ;-)

folder is Missing :-(

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thx, worked!
i test, good game there are true vulnerabilities, but easy to fix

Changed authorization (entrance to the world) now there is no long loading and you immediately get into the world at the place where you were last

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how do you fixed it? i get over the Maintaince Mode with editing the Index.php but it only shows me a blank page, Database is imported and config file is changed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have this error You don't have the permission to see this directory.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how do you fixed it? i get over the Maintaince Mode with editing the Index.php but it only shows me a blank page, Database is imported and config file is changed.
Check index.php

Delete
-->
echo'MÁY CHỦ BẢO TRÌ ĐỊNH KÌ.VUI LÒNG TRỞ LẠI SAU.';
exit();
<--

works ;-)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check index.php

Delete
-->
echo'MÁY CHỦ BẢO TRÌ ĐỊNH KÌ.VUI LÒNG TRỞ LẠI SAU.';
exit();
<--

works ;-)
in index.php i have this
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" " ">
<html xmlns=" ">
<head>
<title>Pokemon Browser MMO Error</title>
<meta name="description" content="Pokemon browser MMO, best online Pokemon game! Will you become the Pokemon master?!" />
<meta name="keywords" content="pokemon, pokemon browser, pokemon game, pokemon rpg, pokedex, online game, online spel, online rpg" />
<meta name="copyright" content="Copyright &copy; Pokemon Browser MMO">
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
</head>

<body>

<div style="padding-top:250px; text-align:center;"><strong>You don't have the permission to see this directory.</strong></div>
</body>
</html>

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
thx, worked!
i test, good game there are true vulnerabilities, but easy to fix

Changed authorization (entrance to the world) now there is no long loading and you immediately get into the world at the place where you were last
Tell me how to fix authorization, I can’t log in from my account. Long loading(

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How can i get php 5.4 on debian 11.8? I can't find any way and on newer it not works

Back