Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Win Elite, Platinum & More in RaGEZONE's Christmas Giveaway

Reaction score
Hello,
I want to make this RaGEZONE Christmas a good one and to celebrate I'll be giving away;

• An elite Subscription
  • One red and one Purple subscription
  • One Platinum subscription
  • 10 PINK subscriptions.
The competition will be conducted via the forum and our official facebook page here; http://www.facebook.com/pages/RaGEZONE/162939787811?v=wall&ref=ts

So remember to login December 25th on RaGEZONE because at any random time that day the subscriptions will be given away!.

Thanks.

Reaction score
Update;

The give away will be conducted via 4 threads at random times during the day, the first thread will be for the pinks, second for the red and purple, third for the platinum and the last one for the Elite.

I'll randomly select the winning number via a number generator, the number will be from 1 to 250. Within each thread a person may only enter once, that means you are only allowed to post ONE number.

The first person to post the winning number(s) will receive the subscription(s). And remember, at any time during the day the subscriptions will be given away.

Thanks.

Back