Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[RELEASE] Last War / Last Chaos Server files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [SHARE] Last War / Last Chaos Server files.

Can anyone give me a site or just a file that list all monster IDs and their Names in English and also if there is, IDs and Names in english of all the items? I'm building a new site database for Last Chaos based on the template of roempire

Or if you have a tool to open LC Data files can you link me in?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Someone make a Last Chaos server online pls.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I will be working on these files in the near future.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

got some questions..

1st. how do you make an account??

2nd. is it possible to make you own gear? like casting armor set or things like that.

3rd. can someone give a list with all commands you can do?

4th? Can you update the server? that you can have new armor, weps, maps (or skills like in LCUSA)

5th. What about gold and items .. can you get them with a command?

6th. can you spawn monsters anywhere you want?

Game Developer
Reaction score

server is too old, its an beta test server from china(need the same client for this server chinese betas test LC client), this version not have all player races from current LC and some skills, items and maps too.

Its a wast of time with these files by thje way if u want an old LC server need to fix client and server. To that u need to know how to debug server in linux and client in windows or linux(client can run with WINE in linux)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok lets start this up once more...
How come i only read how its not possible and how it wont work with whatever client you use... and these guys > got both up and running without crashing or any bugs until lvl 40 (which is the lvl cap for now <.< no real explanation was given on that though, why it is and such ~.~)

Anyone can explain that Oo?

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

You need to try get a hold of the Beta client of this game, I have got the server running and I am searching for a closed beta client but no luck just yet, I might have to download just the client without being updated so I can tear it down and sync the files. Ill post what progress I get as I'd like to see this fully operational it was a good game back in its days

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Ok lets start this up once more...
How come i only read how its not possible and how it wont work with whatever client you use... and these guys > got both up and running without crashing or any bugs until lvl 40 (which is the lvl cap for now <.< no real explanation was given on that though, why it is and such ~.~)

Anyone can explain that Oo?

It isnt a private server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Anyone have an old copy of this client on a harddrive somewhere?

AquaLung

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

hopefully Warmonger or nofxpunkerbrian can get a server going, eternia lc sucks...who wants inactive GMs only after item mall donation cash

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I am trying to contact the Eternia guys to ask for a price on their server files I have offered them $1000 for their leak.

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Ok i have researched this a little more, if you get Aeria Games version without updated you can actually run this client for a little while i am currently writing a stream reader at the moment that will open the files after that I can see whats controlling what and see what we need, I was working on an emulator but gave up some months back on this, Personally if I do get this running I will keep the rates as normal as official, in the end the most fun I ever had on this game was good ol weaver parties etc who wants to ruin that? the trail to lvl 90 when the tower etc wasnt even out was amazing accomplishment and the pvp for main exp spots were outstanding.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Also can I just advise

I had the server running on Ubuntu Jaunty

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

plz guide??????????????????

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

whats the point in opening a guide on a half arse server files? its easy and simple just put your mind to it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ok i have researched this a little more, if you get Aeria Games version without updated you can actually run this client for a little while i am currently writing a stream reader at the moment that will open the files after that I can see whats controlling what and see what we need, I was working on an emulator but gave up some months back on this, Personally if I do get this running I will keep the rates as normal as official, in the end the most fun I ever had on this game was good ol weaver parties etc who wants to ruin that? the trail to lvl 90 when the tower etc wasnt even out was amazing accomplishment and the pvp for main exp spots were outstanding.

---------- Post added at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:32 PM ----------

Also can I just advise

I had the server running on Ubuntu Jaunty

Can you explain how you create the emulator? Have you get the protocol? Could you please lode up your emu if you don't develop something more...In what language have your writen the emu?

[B]aSH
Loyal Member
Reaction score

I started writing the emulator some areas with Java and some with c# my development stays with me incase I want to increase it further I have put aside the project for now until i can get my hands on the server files that Eternia have so I can reference to that for further development with the emulator.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Okey, but have you get the protocoll encryption? What functions have your emu now?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Hello Nihilism ! Are you saying if we get CB or OB version of LC USA. That will work? because i guess i got that client which i backedup (as installer and as already installed)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back