Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

WZ [Video Tutorial] How to dump WZ XML's

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys here's a tutorial on how to dump WZ XML's. This works for all versions of MapleStory (EMS, GMS, KMS, BMS, JMS)(v83, v95, v97, Everything). This has WzRepacker has already been released but to my knowledge no tutorial has been released so I decided to make one. This is for people who don't know how so for the "smart" people who know how please do not start flaming. Thanks and enjoy!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry To Ask, But.. If I Dump v115 XMLs On To A v111 Server Will It Work?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry To Ask, But.. If I Dump v115 XMLs On To A v111 Server Will It Work?
Yes the items would be there technically (server sided), but you need to make a custom .wz file for your players or they will dc when one of the new items are spawned.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
If V115 to V111 works, does that mean v116 to v111 works as well? Because I found some XML Files that i wanted to transfer over to my V111 and i dumped the file but I don't know how to really create a custom.wz does it automatically makes it or do you have to link ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If V115 to V111 works, does that mean v116 to v111 works as well? Because I found some XML Files that i wanted to transfer over to my V111 and i dumped the file but I don't know how to really create a custom.wz does it automatically makes it or do you have to link ?

Yes the same rules apply. But like the dude said, you have to dump the XMLS into a wz file and give them to your players, or else it's considered server sided[some might even d/c].

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to integrate GMS Mob.wz Adapted to EMS, I got a mistake

Back