Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix - Open source silkroad online emulator (c#, .NET Core)

Reaction score
Hi there. It been a while since my last post on ragezone. I will be short.

Phoenix is a open-source server emulator for a game called Silkroad Online targetting Vietnam v188 game client.

The project is using c# as its primary programming language, Visual Studio 2019 as the IDE and .net core 2.1 (will be upgraded to ver 3 once the release version is out). The only DBMS currently planned to be supported is the Microsoft SQL Server (2017 for now, no plans upgrading any time in near future... and I doubt there will be any good reason doing so).

Currently the development is in very early stages. XFilter and Phoenix will share common frameworks in future.

Repository link:

Contribute by parsing packets:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I support your development. or create a group to discuss telegram. We can develop more mobile clients with unity and use the right images unpacked from the pc client

Retired
Reaction score
It seems like everyone has given up ... it's sad that no one is participating anymore

There is a reason why people, if they are not braindead after all, don't contribute to a well known scammer who injects trojans and backdoors to his applications.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Still alive Chern0byl ?
Ur project seems to be interesting

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm so glad to see that people still work on SR, i played this game alot when i was smaller, and im so glad to see its still alive!!

Back