Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Agent-download-global Server Exploits Fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agent-download-global Server Exploits Fixed.

add that to server.cfg

AgentServer
MaxUser 1000
SockTCPCount 15000
MaxConnectionsPerServer "5000"
MaxConnectionsPer1_OServer "5000"
traffic_filter_activity "service_on"
traffic_filter_packet_count 60
traffic_filter_check_perid 100

MachineManager
CERTIFICATION_IP_BIND "0.0.0.0"

Last edited:
Reaction score
If im not wrong, this files expolits not fixed .. cause these files used hpp services... and if some one not use hpp services the files will be still expolits able...

Master Summoner
Reaction score
who isnt using hpp nowadays? if you want your server to stay online you will have to use hpp ^^

anyways .. what exploits are supposed to be fixed with these files, give us a list. if you cant then you didnt make the fixes ;)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
who isnt using hpp nowadays? if you want your server to stay online you will have to use hpp ^^

anyways .. what exploits are supposed to be fixed with these files, give us a list. if you cant then you didnt make the fixes ;)

I'm not using hpp .. and my server stay online

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

he don't know sure
he got it from one of his friends and released it

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I'm not using hpp .. and my server stay online

lol ye cuz noone even cares for your server:
just as an example .. if someday it will look like this: you will definately use hpp ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
error in AgentServer .:( certific

Error AgentServer

It Has Been Failed To Request Certification

Help pliss

Reaction score
Just wanted to say that HyperFilter is garbage... they don't even use layer 7 protection because they don't know how.

Seriously, don't waste your money and find a better solution >.> i can easily blow up any server using HyperFilter protection... like i did to playsro :p

Read more here ->

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just wanted to say that HyperFilter is garbage... they don't even use layer 7 protection because they don't know how.

Seriously, don't waste your money and find a better solution >.> i can easily blow up any server using HyperFilter protection... like i did to playsro :p

Read more here ->

Layer 7 is on the application-level, not network level. All of the attacks on psro servers nowadays are performed using some script kiddie's "stresser" or "booter", which puts a huge load on the network level.
One more thing, Hyperfilter became a hype that has to come with all new servers, otherwise, it will not attract much players.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Agent-download-global Server Exploits Fixed.

add that to server.cfg

AgentServer
MaxUser 1000
SockTCPCount 15000
MaxConnectionsPerServer "5000"
MaxConnectionsPer1_OServer "5000"
traffic_filter_activity "service_on"
traffic_filter_packet_count 60
traffic_filter_check_perid 100

MachineManager
CERTIFICATION_IP_BIND "0.0.0.0"

Nice work Bro Ty <3 Joro