Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

BlackRogue cap 125 (Database-Client-Server Files)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update: Working with WinRar...

The Data.pk2 seems to have a different password. At least 7zip throws an error.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good Day, can anyone tell me on how to make this files work? a video link would be a great help... Thank you in Advance... I really love the game :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
this might be a dumb question but,how do i set up the database on the microsoft sql server,im new to this

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, this is the only server that i've actually been able to set up and get working... Other's either fail to allow the service to start, or just outright crash, or, the closest before actually getting into game was crashing as i hit start on a character. That's besides the point, though...

I'm looking at removing the auto-equip feature, so that I can play "normally". Any ideas?

edit: found my solution, within the BR_SHARDLOG database there's a stored procedure called "_AutoEquipt". I've commented out the content and added a "return 0;"

Last edited:
Back