Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Database IronSro v3.1 cap 140 [Vsro.188] Renewed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: New Database IronSro v3.2 cap 140 [Vsro.188] Renewed

Hello all !!!
I Sucseed with runing all components of server files i start all things SMC work fine no problem
i patched client with my ip but i cant start client when press start show me
"You have to install full version......"
client version from link is 1.002 thath is right client or ?
haw i can start to test thath files ?
any help please :w00t:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know why the database files are not working? I try to restore them but the database not shown up.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello
How do I activate gm?
IronSro v3.1 cap 140 [Vsro.188] Renewed Succeeded.
But I don't know how to make gm.Teach me

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: New Database IronSro v3.2 cap 140 [Vsro.188] Renewed

I discovered some bugs (errors) in this version, I hope it will be edited in next version:
1. Disconnected from the server when using mounts, pets, ...
2. Get rid of the game (crash game) when shopping at F10.
3. Monsters disappear when you are nearby (including monsters you summon by GM Command).
4. Boss does not appear (including many bosses such as White Snake, Nephthys, IsIs, Three-headed Dog, Captain Ivy, Tiger Girl,...) even though the boss notification has appeared (I think it's related to the above).
5. The current server file only has CGI Internal files, while the Crest files are currently empty.
6. Database files should be truncate before release!!!
7. Current equipment can only be upgraded to a maximum of 8 levels, I hope it can reach 12-20 levels.
8. Where do the NPCs who sell items, equipment and effects stand? I did not find them?!
9. The event gift box is empty, when used immediately returns to the city. The scroll increases 130% of the movement speed but in fact it only increases 100% movement speed!
10. The default GM account will receive Invincible and Invisible status, but when you cancel one of the two statuses with GM Command, both statuses will disappear at the same time! Is it an error that need fix? However, I hope you let the default GM account not receive any special status so that the game can be stable and encounter fewer errors.
11. Some skills cannot be opened to the maximum level, when I watch in the database, skills with higher levels need characters to reach levels greater than 140!
12. The masking skill of the rogue mastery does not work, the last masking skill will cause you to be disconnected from the server when you use it! In addition, the masks you create with other skills cannot be used!
I think it needs fixing! :/:
Some that you need:
1: Using query:
USE SRO_VT_SHARD
update Tab_RefNest Set dwMaxTotalCount = 4 where dwMaxTotalCount >= 5 and dwMaxTotalCount <= 10
update Tab_RefNest Set dwMaxTotalCount = 4 where dwMaxTotalCount >= 10 and dwMaxTotalCount <= 15
update Tab_RefNest Set dwMaxTotalCount = 4 where dwMaxTotalCount >= 15
2: I don't have that
3: You need to reduce amount of map
4: same 3

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
SR_ShardManager and SR_gameserver close it after loading idk why, how i cant fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hello - can u help me ?pls
TheRock2007 - New Database IronSro v3.1 cap 140 [Vsro.188]  Renewed - RaGEZONE Forums

Back