Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

eBot v2.0.1.4 | Auto Events | vSro

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm curious, for what purpose do you use a reverse connection to IP: 37.187.124.191 in port: 45624? as i can see you are using it as a kind of login... but, why?, what else do you send to yourself?

It's for the login and user handling as you said.
Secondly, packet parsing is happening in there. I do that in server side & sending it back to the bot as its needed. Basically, that's how everything works and beyond that is how exactly i keep everything safe since nobody else will be able to reach it then.

What i send to bot server is simply: bot login info and bot version.
Also, your RefObjCommon lines as packet parsing needs it. (As u can see _RefObjCommon stored procedure, i just get the ID,TypeDI1~4))
, your server IP and your client packets to get parsing in there.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's for the login and user handling as you said.
Secondly, packet parsing is happening in there. I do that in server side & sending it back to the bot as its needed. Basically, that's how everything works and beyond that is how exactly i keep everything safe since nobody else will be able to reach it then.

What i send to bot server is simply: bot login info and bot version.
Also, your RefObjCommon lines as packet parsing needs it. (As u can see _RefObjCommon stored procedure, i just get the ID,TypeDI1~4))
, your server IP and your client packets to get parsing in there.

Your answer threw another more questions, I hope you find the time to explain them as you just did.

1) what is that login information? Since as far as I know there's no login information or bot provided manually, there's is an user and password field that it's unavailable for writing...

2) I don't know why you do packet parsing on server side but it doesn't sounds too much secure (at least for the bot users) and also, it makes the bot much slower... So, why do you prefer doing packet parsing on your server?

3) where is the sensible SQL information stored? Is it in server side too?

4) why is there a constant communication between your server and the client even without the character logged in?

5) thank you for this project, which is awesome, and for your collaboration on the community, I strongly appreciate that, but security flaws are my concern, and for the security of everybody here, this points above must be cleared...

Thank you very much again.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Your answer threw another more questions, I hope you find the time to explain them as you just did.

1) what is that login information? Since as far as I know there's no login information or bot provided manually, there's is an user and password field that it's unavailable for writing...

2) I don't know why you do packet parsing on server side but it doesn't sounds too much secure (at least for the bot users) and also, it makes the bot much slower... So, why do you prefer doing packet parsing on your server?

3) where is the sensible SQL information stored? Is it in server side too?

4) why is there a constant communication between your server and the client even without the character logged in?

5) thank you for this project, which is awesome, and for your collaboration on the community, I strongly appreciate that, but security flaws are my concern, and for the security of everybody here, this points above must be cleared...

Thank you very much again.

1) Maybe i do that later? each user got his username and password ! so i can save your objcommon lines server side and not to bother you on each time you log in.

2) For security purpose so i can keep my rights on this !

3) It's stored in bot assembly which located in your pc. I'm not sending any of your sensible information to server and i'm not willing to do that.

4) You should take a look on TCP and networking for that, It's the way to keep the connection alive. It's like heartbeats. even sro_client do that with it's server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
in my mind

sending login info = More easy for hack any database or leech them

For me this software is so pretty fine but the permanent connexion between my database and he's database doesn't mean something good....
Experience of past of Vsro pserver scene has been show a lots of abuse like this where a bot sending your info to he's database and down a lots of pserver under ground

How it's possible to be have so much leeched database?
I guess some inexperienced user but also some software like this.

The next part who come in my mind whit login - password info
it's when this software will be finished he will be easy to make them to pay4use

i guess every works need to be payed but well

That just my opinion

this thread can be viewed as bad or no but whitout source every user who use it are under risk to be owned

Keep a nice works and enjoy

Ps: my post doen't show the respect i have to your works but it's a pretty nice one i don't use your soft because too much data send for me but it's a nice software

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
in my mind

sending login info = More easy for hack any database or leech them

For me this software is so pretty fine but the permanent connexion between my database and he's database doesn't mean something good....
Experience of past of Vsro pserver scene has been show a lots of abuse like this where a bot sending your info to he's database and down a lots of pserver under ground

How it's possible to be have so much leeched database?
I guess some inexperienced user but also some software like this.

The next part who come in my mind whit login - password info
it's when this software will be finished he will be easy to make them to pay4use

i guess every works need to be payed but well

That just my opinion

this thread can be viewed as bad or no but whitout source every user who use it are under risk to be owned

Keep a nice works and enjoy

Ps: my post doen't show the respect i have to your works but it's a pretty nice one i don't use your soft because too much data send for me but it's a nice software

hahahaha you made my day..

First of all, I'm not sending any of your login information to server and i'm not willing to do that.
what is that open connection between my and your sql !! how can i do that ! , The connection is between the bot and your sql and it's limited as u can check whole procedures.

Lets guess i'm doing that okay ?

1-Disabling sql remote connection is enough !
2-Your Privileged ips secruity will not allow me to use your gm account !

Then how can your information be useful for me?

About bot login system for paid system hmm
Yea it's good idea thank you ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hahahaha you made my day..

First of all, I'm not sending any of your login information to server and i'm not willing to do that.
what is that open connection between my and your sql !! how can i do that ! , The connection is between the bot and your sql and it's limited as u can check whole procedures.

Lets guess i'm doing that okay ?

1-Disabling sql remote connection is enough !
2-Your Privileged ips secruity will not allow me to use your gm account !

Then how can your information be useful for me?

About bot login system for paid system hmm
Yea it's good idea thank you ;)

Not agree with the points you say...

First, your access level to the database doesn't depend on the procedure but in the user that is used in your bot, because even when you are using procedures, you still have my login to the DB and you can use that to execute Querys inside the sql and outside the use of the procedures... Having in mind that you have a program that is connected to the DB locally, it works like a VPN for you, so, even blocking outside connections to sql, you would be using a "local connection" with the bot, and since you've developed this awesome program im completely sure that you know that a GM account for in-game use its not the most important thing to get in a server, but, having in mind that you can execute any query using the bot as VPN or bridge to bypass the firewall... You can add your IP, obviously, nothing of this suppositions are confirmed, and could only be confirmed or denied with a source code review which won't be possible... You asked how and I answered it...

Since nothing of this can be confirmed, this program is not a security threat, there has been no incident reported yet with this tool, but must be handled with care, just in case.

Once again, thank you for this work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Not agree with the points you say...

First, your access level to the database doesn't depend on the procedure but in the user that is used in your bot, because even when you are using procedures, you still have my login to the DB and you can use that to execute Querys inside the sql and outside the use of the procedures... Having in mind that you have a program that is connected to the DB locally, it works like a VPN for you, so, even blocking outside connections to sql, you would be using a "local connection" with the bot, and since you've developed this awesome program im completely sure that you know that a GM account for in-game use its not the most important thing to get in a server, but, having in mind that you can execute any query using the bot as VPN or bridge to bypass the firewall... You can add your IP, obviously, nothing of this suppositions are confirmed, and could only be confirmed or denied with a source code review which won't be possible... You asked how and I answered it...

Since nothing of this can be confirmed, this program is not a security threat, there has been no incident reported yet with this tool, but must be handled with care, just in case.

Once again, thank you for this work.

What about creating a new limited sql user with the ability to execute exists stored procedures of bot database only ?

There is more than a way to be safely using this bot.

Also gonna say it again and again, I'm not doing that and i'm not willing to do that.
Working for months on such a bot for hack purpose is not that good idea !

I assure that this bot is 100% trust able and it's not for hack purpose at all.

If u are worrying , Just don't use it ! enough talking about that.

I'm almost to get convinced as ppl tells me, especially nearest ones for me that this community not deserve a single help or release. And i should be selfish then !

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ummm something wrong with me
when u start the unique event it send notice but no unique spawned already went to the 2 places " the one which the char already standing"
and in DW like the notice said but nothing
any help ?

oh 1 more thing is that's ok ?
cuz it happened every time i select char

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ummm something wrong with me
when u start the unique event it send notice but no unique spawned already went to the 2 places " the one which the char already standing"
and in DW like the notice said but nothing
any help ?

oh 1 more thing is that's ok ?
cuz it happened every time i select char

That happens because u are disconnected form bot server. I saw you errors and why u are disconnecting , gonna fix that soon :)

If u want a temporary solution , u can use a level 100 empty char.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's true then u got all my log includes my info :mellow:

Not really, It's appeared that there is an error with your character data packet

Can u pm me on skype: mohabkhamess ??
I would like to know typeids of some items IDs.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
eBot v2.0.2.0 !!

Change log:

•Optimized eBot log in system.
•Automatic log in on startup.
•Checking for updates once eBot opened.
•Removed loading data from texts.
•Optimized loading data from sql tables.
•Added button to load some rare IDs from _RefSkill.
•You will not be allowed to log in into your server unless your ObjCommon & RefSkillRareIDs loaded successfully to eBot server.
•Added Trivia questions table with the ability to add more questions via the eBot.
•Added Load Trivia Questions button to load questions from sql table.
•Added Save Trivia Questions button to save questions to sql table.
•Optimized Unique event.
•Unique event is divided as rounds now.
•Unique event happens at certain place instead of randoms.
•Unique event: The ability to spawn zerk unique with certain time before each round.
•Unique event: Reward for the most killer.
•Unique event: Text Box to set after when the event ends, if spawned uniques not killed. (Default 10 minutes)
•Unique event: Text Box to set the delay between each round. (Default 2 minutes)
•Unique event: The ability to disable/enable reward for the most killer.
•Optimized LMS event.
•LMS event can only be run on Constantinople/Jangan PvP arena.

(Restoring database is required)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
eBot v2.0.2.0 !!

Change log:

•Optimized eBot log in system.
•Automatic log in on startup.
•Checking for updates once eBot opened.
•Removed loading data from texts.
•Optimized loading data from sql tables.
•Added button to load some rare IDs from _RefSkill.
•You will not be allowed to log in into your server unless your ObjCommon & RefSkillRareIDs loaded successfully to eBot server.
•Added Trivia questions table with the ability to add more questions via the eBot.
•Added Load Trivia Questions button to load questions from sql table.
•Added Save Trivia Questions button to save questions to sql table.
•Optimized Unique event.
•Unique event is divided as rounds now.
•Unique event happens at certain place instead of randoms.
•Unique event: The ability to spawn zerk unique with certain time before each round.
•Unique event: Reward for the most killer.
•Unique event: Text Box to set after when the event ends, if spawned uniques not killed. (Default 10 minutes)
•Unique event: Text Box to set the delay between each round. (Default 2 minutes)
•Unique event: The ability to disable/enable reward for the most killer.
•Optimized LMS event.
•LMS event can only be run on Constantinople/Jangan PvP arena.

(Restoring database is required)

alright really great work
but you still got my log -_-
how to avoid that ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
alright really great work
but you still got my log -_-
how to avoid that ?

What log you are talking about ?

It's just your client packets since they got parsed server side , When an error happens with parsing i see that.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ANNOUNCEMENT / PLEASE READ
The program will be limited for non-donator users as we need donation for the protection/server. Events that will be STILL FREE* for everyone is listed below.(You can still use all features until the deadline)
(You can use user & password to login)
- Trivia Event,
- Lucky Party Number Event,
- Kill The GM Event.
Premium users will be able to use the rest of the events given below:
- Hide & Seek Event,
- Uniques Event,
- Last Man Standing Event.
- NEW* Alchemy Event (ENABLED)
-
Future Events: (Working on it currently, details will be given later)
- Pvp event (Release: 01.02.2015)
- Job War,
- Search & Destroy,
- Free For All Event.
DEADLINE: 23.01.2015 – 00:00 GMT+1
PAYPAL DONATION: ‘’mohabashraf1997@gmail.com’’
1 Month: $29
3 Months: $79
6 Months: $139
Please note that l cant keep on working on the program and affort to pay for the protection/server at the same time. So, you are expected to donate periodically as we have to pay for the protection/server* every month. However, you can still use the program as it will be still available with the events listed above.
Contact me directly through skype (mohabkhamess).
To get the latest version ->
Greets,
Muhab Ashraf.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
there is a problem i don't have this name of shard db and i wanna change it .. how ?

Reaction score
i get this error :
can you explain what is this Alchemy Event ?

also if you can add option for spawm time for zerk uniques and normal uniqges because it seems not work fine the times you added their
it kinda slow
i added delay/ sec 30 for zerk uniqges this means it spawm every 33 sec or what ?

Last edited:
Back