Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

eBot v2.0.1.4 | Auto Events | vSro

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this error :
can you explain what is this Alchemy Event ?

also if you can add option for spawm time for zerk uniques and normal uniqges because it seems not work fine the times you added their
it kinda slow
i added delay/ sec 30 for zerk uniqges this means it spawm every 33 sec or what ?

Can u please tell me when exactly u got this error ?

About alchemy event.

It's an event which eBot notice about it before starting within 10 minutes , It drops a specific item u added to eBot settings , 50x every 2 minutes(gonna add item count per drop handle on the next update) And determine a required plus and whoever picks those items and reach this plus firstly while the event is on , Wins the event. It's a funny event for alchemy lovers.

Unique Event delay is working fine.
Zerk uniques appears before each round with a certain delay which u determined it.
This delay is begin delayed after spawning zerk uniques and before spawning of normal uniques on each round.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
reupload links check the last link & reupload it .. at your blogspot

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hmmm, thanks for the release. Tested kill the GM, LPN events which works fine. I have a problem with Trivia event, bot shows that it sent notice/global with a question but it doesn't, any solutions?

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm, thanks for the release. Tested kill the GM, LPN events which works fine. I have a problem with Trivia event, bot shows that it sent notice/global with a question but it doesn't, any solutions?
Just make sure that there is no problem with globals, go on and open the char u are using on bot and try to write a global with any question tested in bot.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[21:20:30] Something wrong happened with ObjCommon ID: 131584, Please make sure u have added it into ObjCommon.txt and loaded it successfully without any errors. You are disconnected from application server. Incase of this itemID not exist in ur RefObjCommon Please contact owner.
[21:20:33] Bot disconnected, Please relunch your bot.(e2) problem any solution ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[21:20:30] Something wrong happened with ObjCommon ID: 131584, Please make sure u have added it into ObjCommon.txt and loaded it successfully without any errors. You are disconnected from application server. Incase of this itemID not exist in ur RefObjCommon Please contact owner.
[21:20:33] Bot disconnected, Please relunch your bot.(e2) problem any solution ?

Which files you are using ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
poop!! Not worked

Login > DB connetion worked but the event not started...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
poop!! Not worked

Muhab Ashraf - eBot v2.0.1.4 | Auto Events | vSro - RaGEZONE Forums

Login > DB connetion worked but the event not started...

Change date format to US.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bot Everything working fine but kill gm event have reward silk problem cuz we must put JID COLUMN [7:29:55 PM] Failed to excute Procedure: _KillerAdd, Error: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'CharID', table 'eBot.dbo._Killer'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'JID', table 'SRO_VT_ACCOUNT.dbo.SK_Silk'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bot Everything working fine but kill gm event have reward silk problem cuz we must put JID COLUMN [7:29:55 PM] Failed to excute Procedure: _KillerAdd, Error: Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'CharID', table 'eBot.dbo._Killer'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.
Cannot insert the value NULL into column 'JID', table 'SRO_VT_ACCOUNT.dbo.SK_Silk'; column does not allow nulls. INSERT fails.

Skype me so i can find out what causing this error.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
eBot v2.1

Changelog:

*It's possible to reconnect now after connecting with invalid version.
*Unique event now it just count added unique ids.
*Added Save,Load buttons to save and load data from external file, You are now able to save your data and reload it when any version comes out.
*Alchemy item reward bug fixed.
*Fixed some groupspawn packet bugs.
***Added Automatic PVP Event.
***Added Automatic Search & Destroy Event.

Database restore is required.

Note that: You have to click on Notices tab or whatever tab you gonna use once you open eBot to prevent event push escape or empty notices/globals. (That's will be fixed asap)

Download Link:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: eBot v2.1

Changelog:

*It's possible to reconnect now after connecting with invalid version.
*Unique event now it just count added unique ids.
*Added Save,Load buttons to save and load data from external file, You are now able to save your data and reload it when any version comes out.
*Alchemy item reward bug fixed.
*Fixed some groupspawn packet bugs.
***Added Automatic PVP Event.
***Added Automatic Search & Destroy Event.

Database restore is required.

Note that: You have to click on Notices tab or whatever tab you gonna use once you open eBot to prevent event push escape or empty notices/globals. (That's will be fixed asap)

Download Link:

eBot edit Csro-R ? or working Csro-R ?
ContentID 34

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

eBot edit Csro-R ? or working Csro-R ?
ContentID 34
Change locale to 34 then and test it, it may not work so if u are able to parse packets for me , i will create sro-r version :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Change locale to 34 then and test it, it may not work so if u are able to parse packets for me , i will create sro-r version :)

I organized database
Instead I entered SRO_VT_SHARD sr_r_shard1
I did 34 Ebot contentID
I click on Connect connects
I click on the login process does
the problem is not only possible to Login

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Muhab, Sometimes you release your bot with free license and sometimes no, lol why you doing that?
not really, There is a free license and premium one.

I organized database
Instead I entered SRO_VT_SHARD sr_r_shard1
I did 34 Ebot contentID
I click on Connect connects
I click on the login process does
the problem is not only possible to Login

Then it's about packets, if many ppl asked for c-sro version i will make one.

Back