Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ecsro Server Files!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello

Today I'm going to release ecsro server files (Which is csro testin server files)
All Credit Goes to Dr.AbdelFattah

At First It's not like swsro server files It's original one
Original globalmanager and original gameserver(With some fixes) got stall&stall network working
and rest are working
I add also some new functions and some new stuff you could check at server.cfg
The database is fully working and add some new stuff
Server files design for cap lvl 90 and skill lvl 90 chin race only old school old job system and rest .

I will going to add fw and release the files with fortress

Download :

Certification (90% of application goes to pushdex/jmerlin)
{

}

Server files (Including SMC with original smcupdater)
{

}

Database (based on sql 2000 format)
{

}

Let's say it
At GameServer You Just need to extract any old school client data pk2 like ECSRO data pk2
Special thing on those files that they only need about 2GB ram to run= 4GB ram with sql server 2000 could handel 1000 players
You don't need any billing server or poop like that
Account DB name SR_ACCOUNTDB
Shard DB name SR_CHINA_CS
Shard Log DB name SR_CHINA_CS_LOG

Thanks,Have Fun:thumbup1:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
These files will be awesome after I will add level cap 105 or 110 to them (including all items and mobs for 110 cap ofc).

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
good job guyz . thanks for your Release

RTX

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
any tutorial? these files has some differences vsro files.

I can not create a server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have these files up and running just fine, I am just having a problem logging on to the server. after entering my login info it get the " Cannot connect to server (C8)". I have changed the content ID to 9 and the version to 1, I am using an old 1.091 ECSRO client anybody have a solution for this?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have these files up and running just fine, I am just having a problem logging on to the server. after entering my login info it get the " Cannot connect to server (C8)". I have changed the content ID to 9 and the version to 1, I am using an old 1.091 ECSRO client anybody have a solution for this?

Did you renamed the databases?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got it to work, I forgot back in the day when i use to play these old server when you use windows 7 you need to set compatibility mode on both the silkroad.exe and the sro_client.exe.

This certainly does bring back a lot of memories ^^.

SGA

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

#Removed

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
when i run the client and before the id and password box appear boom client crash
i didn't modify anything on the client either server
about operating system : host is win 8.1 enterprise and guest (virtual machine) windows 7 and both have the same problem
i changed the compatibility mode to windows xp sp2
any ideas ?

Back