Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Merchant Rate Query

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Merchant Rate Query

Caipi, lovely script, really nice but theres a few bugs with this script that is needed to be taken into consideration:

After I used this script, I raised my rates to 8.5x only, buy price to 1983 gold and sell price 638 gold, max stack to 40 (normal), when i went from Jangan to Downhang = np, but afterwards when i sold the goods, reached level 5 trader and teleported to Jangan = crashed server.. C++ Runtime error

EDIT: sorry capi, didnt want to give you a bad name, I found out there was something else causing it.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Release] Merchant Rate Query

normally , it works fine
but with special goods.........
i get the regular profit maybe i've put wrong values ?
my profit is 2.0 i just increased the selling price

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys I want to make each trade 5 star get 250m , can anyone give me the rates to make each 5* trade get 250m ?
I want rates this

SET @NewQuot = 0.2 -- Doubles the profit % trough "2.0" (e.g. 2.6 is also possible)
SET @NewPrice = 343 -- Goods Price @ the Shop
SET @NewStack = 40 -- Increases/Decreases the maximum Stack, Default = 40
SET @NewSellPrice = 250 -- Goods Price if you sell them directly again - without trading.

to get 250m each 5* trade

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
if I want to change only the values ​​and not change the maxstack items.
how do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
"UPDATE _Char set RemainGold = RemainGold + (@TotalReward*10) WHERE CharID = @ CharID "does not change anything, is there any way to increase only hunter gold rate ?

Back