Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Release | SR Proxy the best way to protect your pserver!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hello everybody, i will release the new version shortly, the latest build is already done, just need some testing to verify that everything is working properly.
if there is any feature / fix / exploit that you might have left out, this is the time to let me know before im releasing the new version, so it will include eveything.
i plan to add many more features (there is a huge list) so keep the ideas coming.sorry for the delays, as i do not have free time recently.

the new version will include the major stability issue fixed, many more potential exploits fixes, improvements, a few sql bugs fixes, improvements and many more that i hardly remember.
please leave your feedback, its appreicated and stay tuned, new version will be out shortly.
as always, yours truly...isoline.

Reaction score
Hello everybody, i will release the new version shortly, the latest build is already done, just need some testing to verify that everything is working properly.
if there is any feature / fix / exploit that you might have left out, this is the time to let me know before im releasing the new version, so it will include eveything.
i plan to add many more features (there is a huge list) so keep the ideas coming.sorry for the delays, as i do not have free time recently.

the new version will include the major stability issue fixed, many more potential exploits fixes, improvements, a few sql bugs fixes, improvements and many more that i hardly remember.
please leave your feedback, its appreicated and stay tuned, new version will be out shortly.
Good luck :):

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice project keep it up ..
and can u make a proxy like this for CSRO-R files ? :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not trusted !! on epvp i think u got a :facepalm: ?

not trusted? as i said already i will let anyone to look at my code, unlike many others who implements many back doors & got the audacity to charge money for it lol, if you dont like my work, simply dont use the proxy and get the hell out of here.

Update:
im currently working on the latest version that will include new features & some bugfixes based on the feedback you have provided us, the final release will be published in a matter of days (sorry for the delays im bussy like hell), also, in another note, i have released a beta version of the filter to a few people to because their operating servers are on the line, feel free to contact and share your ideas before the final built is ready, or just any questions or doubts, stay tuned and expect more...

Update 2:
due to the increasing demand i will share the beta build just for people who are really time-sensitive because they are running a server - please note !
THAT BUILT IS JUST A BETA PHASE NOT THE FINAL VERSION, still enough to get your server going
- just replace this new .exe with the old one.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So duck Nice SR_Proxy awesome tool
100% recommended
Keep up it !

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
V1.5.5 Beta version is out, please report any bugs you might encounter.
Please download the latest version
IMPORTANT:
If you have used previous versions of SR_Proxy before, you might have some problems because i changed some of the tables structures, so please delete every table related to SR_Proxy in your log database, and then open the proxy and let it re-create the tables for you again, once its done, just use it normally.
The tables names that you need to delete are:
_AutoNotice
_AutoTeleport
ItemPoolName
_Players
_LogGlobalChat
_LogUniqueKills
Tables might/mightnt contain the "_" (underscore) prefix.

i wont update the lists of todos/fixed stuff until weve confirmed a few stuff.
i will clarify, once more, about the pc limit feature:
The old pc-limit that i have published with the old versions of the filter is no longer supported,
i have built a new protected hwid system that will do the same thing but it will be for a mere price.
this will be the only paid feature and it will include the following:
HWID (PC/JOB/FGW/BA/CTF) limits.
Bots (Phbot/Sbot/mBot/ClientlessTools) detections/limitations.
other then those the rest will be free as it has always been.
however, those are still far from getting to a flawless perfect stage anytime in the upcoming week.
so keep yourself posted.
stay, tuned, sorry for the delays, as always keep us informed with your new ideas/exploits/problems
expect more !

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
V1.5.5 Beta version is out, please report any bugs you might encounter.
Please download the latest version
IMPORTANT:
If you have used previous versions of SR_Proxy before, you might have some problems because i changed some of the tables structures, so please delete every table related to SR_Proxy in your log database, and then open the proxy and let it re-create the tables for you again, once its done, just use it normally.
The tables names that you need to delete are:

i wont update the lists of todos/fixed stuff until weve confirmed a few stuff.
i will clarify, once more, about the pc limit feature:
The old pc-limit that i have published with the old versions of the filter is no longer supported,
i have built a new protected hwid system that will do the same thing but it will be for a mere price.
this will be the only paid feature and it will include the following:
HWID (PC/JOB/FGW/BA/CTF) limits.
Bots (Phbot/Sbot/mBot/ClientlessTools) detections/limitations.
other then those the rest will be free as it has always been.
however, those are still far from getting to a flawless perfect stage anytime in the upcoming week.
so keep yourself posted.
stay, tuned, sorry for the delays, as always keep us informed with your new ideas/exploits/problems
expect more !

good job bro !!
and what about CSRO files ? are u thinking to make it ? :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
good job bro !!
and what about CSRO files ? are u thinking to make it ? :)

i can do it, but, i sincerely doubt the many people will request such a thing, since everybody is using vSRO files.
it can be done, raises the questions if it does worth the effort in it, though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can do it, but, i sincerely doubt the many people will request such a thing, since everybody is using vSRO files.
it can be done, raises the questions if it does worth the effort in it, though.

CSRO-R files Worth all the efforts to be completed files really .. but the people are two kinds : first = the beginner kids that open servers and don't know the difference between files to have fun and Second = people who are opening servers to close it after 1 month . anyway u can take my voice to make CSRO-R Filter and I have alot of ideas for it :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
CSRO-R files Worth all the efforts to be completed files really .. but the people are two kinds : first = the beginner kids that open servers and don't know the difference between files to have fun and Second = people who are opening servers to close it after 1 month . anyway u can take my voice to make CSRO-R Filter and I have alot of ideas for it :)

im aware of that, but solid fact, people are still gonna use vSRO files even if iSRO files were to be released because the info available for them is just vast, people will perfer using it because it will make their server much easier to handle.
perhaps, i will make a compatible version for cSRO-r when were out of beta and the filter is 100% working & stable enough.
until then, the main focus is on vSRO.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
im aware of that, but solid fact, people are still gonna use vSRO files even if iSRO files were to be released because the info available for them is just vast, people will perfer using it because it will make their server much easier to handle.
perhaps, i will make a compatible version for cSRO-r when were out of beta and the filter is 100% working & stable enough.
until then, the main focus is on vSRO.
ok sure and I have many ideas for it :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Version 1.5.7 is published, enjoy - updated the main thread with some new infos.
l got to say that many people started to complain on stuff which can be easily resolved, everything you need to know is in the thread/filter GUI notes/directory, all you have to do is R-E-A-D.
so i'd appreciate if some of you wont contact me with the request of "Please update my texuisystem file" - you will be deleted.

as always, make sure this stuff is done before you use the filter:
Make sure your using the latest version of the filter specified in the thread and in the filter top window.
Make sure that SR_Proxy is enabled in your firewall.
Make sure you replace the whole folder in the .rar archive, not just the .exe file.
Make sure you have updated your textuisystem.txt file with the latest SR_Proxy lines.
Make sure you have the table _ItemPoolName full of its records if you wanna use the item plus notice feature.
Make sure you ip/ports/sql configurations are ok.
Make sure you press "Save Settings" button for every change you make, if you change ip/ports, you have to restart the filter aswell.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Please Any One Add Lines SR_Proxy in textuisystem And Worked
Add Lines To My textuisystem Please

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It You Test This Program and Working Fine
and Not Get 0 In Massage Proxy

Add Lines Proxy To My textuisystem

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How many people can enter with the PC Limit FREE ?????
Read the main post:

1. [*=1]The free PC limit that i shared in the initial versions is no longer supported, there is a new PC limit that i made but it will cost just a bit of money.
There is no limit for concurrent connections, depends on your hardware.​

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, the botton restart not work me
it does not do anything, and it does not say any error.

Isoline - Release | SR Proxy the best way to protect your pserver! - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi, the botton restart not work me
it does not do anything, and it does not say any error.

Isoline - Release | SR Proxy the best way to protect your pserver! - RaGEZONE Forums
Go to "Features - II" tab, scroll all the way down to the [Regular Mode Limits] its called "Disable Restart Ability"
change the value to false, if you dont want this action to be disabled.

as for the messages not showing, add the filter lines to your Media/....textuisystem.txt file, and it will show all the filter-related messages.
the lines are located in the prerequisites folder, inside the filter directory.

Back