Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Silk Apk

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
for server owners add silk from android

soon on the youtube channel they will have the tutorial on how to create your own android app for sever for free

<< --- Descarga del app

<< --- Muestra del app

<< --- antigua app Blackrose

Posdata: must enable remote connections on sql server and set rule on your firewall

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Excellent

Right explanation
You can play Silkroad game on Android

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Excellent

Right explanation
You can play Silkroad game on Android

it is a tool and i want to make several for android like evatool gmtool but in android for server Vsro

I will leave the source codes on youtube and how to create them in android studio

simplemente es una herramienta para los dueños de server para entregar silk u otras cosas se configura al momento de usar y guarda los datos con para compartir ell dueño puede aislar el puerto y el ip en el firewall propio para q la herramienta sirva
mi intención es herramientas como el evatool gmtool u otras y enseñar a crear este tipo de herramientas Disculpen tengo mal inglesh

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
it is a tool and i want to make several for android like evatool gmtool but in android for server Vsro

I will leave the source codes on youtube and how to create them in android studio

simplemente es una herramienta para los dueños de server para entregar silk u otras cosas se configura al momento de usar y guarda los datos con para compartir ell dueño puede aislar el puerto y el ip en el firewall propio para q la herramienta sirva
mi intención es herramientas como el evatool gmtool u otras y enseñar a crear este tipo de herramientas Disculpen tengo mal inglesh

Many have researched on the Internet how Android games work and it is frequently researched
I found some programs like android tools
android stoude
But it is not the programs that I am looking for

What I'm looking for is about converting Silkroad game to Android game
Play on Android
Add me in friends and we can find useful together

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The app s great for resellers, but it is not working properly on Android devices. Sometimes it is crashing, and also, it is glitching when you open more than one product. I have found a modified version of the app in , and there are solved all the glitches. I don't understand why the developers don't update if they are seeing that so many people are having problems with their app. I would like to have the possibility to use the version I would download from the official store, but not an APK file I downloaded in Google Chrome.

Last edited:
Back