Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Unique Death Bone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No attack :( all skill effect right and no attack

any one answer Please i add it in DB and Media and all right and have effect but he doesnt attack me

Retired
Reaction score
Getting a crappy issue with "file not found hiteffect\13,1,-2.efp" srsly?

I am adding the skill lines (skilleffect.txt) right below the damn roc files (except the one with this "tongoui_roc" or whatever roc parameter, is still right next to Roc's parameter), skilldata35000enc.txt is still Ducking up. Why is this tuning around with the damn Ducking skilldata%enc.txt so ridiculous and pathetic -.-
Wasn't there a regular option to bound those files with the client instead of jerking around with the Ducking encryption?!

The most parts of adding stuff fails due to enc shenanigans. I am sick of it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone. Im trying to add Death Bone, but with no luck... My problem is when Death Bone is trying to attack me, then client crashes... Someone can help me please?

I think everything it's ok: media.pk2, skillenc, meshes & textures ( i added from korean sro some meshes and textures that vsro 1.88 haven't for boneroc ). I tried a lot of things such as deleting everything and restarting again, putting service spawn skill to 0 ( I think they are from ATTACK07 to ATTACK09), checking and checking again the text files.... I don't know what can be happening...

Anyone can upload all the files needed for Death Bone? Maybe i haven't all of them...

Thank you guys!

Last edited:
Back