Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

vSro Original Client English Textdata files (inc. quests)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone finally i found clean English textdata files with help from arabianfox.

Download
If links down, PM me.

Tested?
Yes, by me.

Regards
RevoLand

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't worry RevoLand you did your part by sharing something that can be useful, anything else somebody has to say can be ignored no need to listen to those idiots.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There will be an update for textdata files, report me errors and i will fix.

A few fixes in Party Match system
Weapon descriptions fixed in character creation for both races

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
#Update
Code:
Unique names fixed, i think.
No one reported me any error about it so not more fixes yet.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well still have the same error on old txt files and new also :

SRO[2012-11-10 03-41-42]_26 - vSro Original Client English Textdata files (inc. quests) - RaGEZONE Forums SRO[2012-11-10 03-41-53]_74 - vSro Original Client English Textdata files (inc. quests) - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks very much its working fine :) Keep it up !

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
good morning sir.. after patching client. it says some .txt files are damage, like the textdataname.
any alternatives?
thanks a lot

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone explain me how i add the texdata?

I am a beginner and that's why i don't know how to add english textdata.

I didn't found anywhere a tutorial, where is explained how i use textdata.

regards

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi ReVo , im new on this private silkroad server things , i wish you could help me how to make my database good for the client QueenSRO-Rotana server , i only need the Heuksal Storm skill wich is only there , i like that skill alott . I use vsro server files and SQL2008 R2, and have your DATA folder for server side , and ROTANA client as client side. If you can explain me step by step how to transfer all the skills and items NPC,s to my database.
I guess its hard but all i need to have is the perfect image of client side to the 1 of server side. ( 1 question: in DATA folder it have to be asll the Data.pk2 extracted there? ) i know you are romanian . :p just from your Video on the vsro files release .

Back