Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Vsro R V1.193 130cap DB+Server Files+Client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can link client other...:cool:

link client

Blade & Soul Eldoria Developer
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
seems like vsro 193 server files but i can't verify that since i dont have sql and im lazy to do it now

well i watch the video he post and its totally vsro 193 modified that all

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Vsro 1.93 mod cap 130
e559wrk - Vsro R V1.193 130cap DB+Server Files+Client - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Retired
Reaction score
Upload the client on a different hoster than Baidu. We are not able to download any crap from that website, because of not owning the possibility getting their service in use "sending password to the number 1234".

Reactions: Xca
In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
easy to translate, not big deal

only problem so far: 1 wrong skill on skill list and some arabia mobs have wrong skill, but all is not hard to fix

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
easy to translate, not big deal

only problem so far: 1 wrong skill on skill list and some arabia mobs have wrong skill, but all is not hard to fix
cool :D thanks for the info :D but I'm new with this section yet so need to figure out everything hihi ^_^

In the Emperor name
Loyal Member
Reaction score
translate is easy but time consume, txts files have chinese and english text, you simply need to copy and paste english over chinese (using excel or notepad++)
the rest i post the fixes when i reach that part (or if anyone want to post it, is welcome to do it)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello again can upload me a the files ?? thank you :)

Back