Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Create your FlyFF Patcher with BetaPatchClient

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is not my guide and I take 0 credit for it.

Requirements:
  • Visual Studio 2019
  • Photoshop or any other image editing program.
  • A Webserver.
  • Flyff Client with DSETUP.dll & NeuzD.dll
  • Common Sense.
Downloads:
  1. Titanium
1. Download and Configure BetaPatchClient.
After downloading BetaPatchClient. Open the folder and open file:
\PatcherTutorial\PatchClient\BetaPatchClient71.sln with Visual Studio.

If you’ve opened the .sln file, open Configuration.h. Its in the solution folder.
View attachment 168699

This is where our configuration starts:
View attachment 168700

I think most of it explains itself, if not please ask in the topic.
Make sure that if you change PATCH_VERSION, you also edit the Titanium -> Config.ini

To edit the name of your patcher change the targetname of your BetaPatchClient:
View attachment 168701
View attachment 168702

2. Titanium - (Download above)
Open up Titanium.exe and place all files that you want to patch in the same directory.
Add the files you want to patch to the right of the window, and click Options -> Save + Compress
View attachment 168703

After you’ve compressed the files, a new folder called NeuroSpace will pop up in your directory.
Copy the files inside the directory RESCLIENT to your Webserver in a folder called RESCLIENT, this has to be 1:1 otherwise your patchclient can’t find the files and an error will popup.

3. Design the Patcher
For designing the patcher, I’m using Photoshop. In the BetaPatchClient we’re using go to \PatcherTutorial\PatchClient\Image and open main_eng_us_15.jpg with your editing program. I’ve placed tutorial.psd in the folder, which you can use to create your own image.
4Iic4JD - Create your FlyFF Patcher with BetaPatchClient - RaGEZONE Forums

The buttons for the patcher, and the option screen can also be edited. Those are in the same folder as main_eng_us_15.jpg.

------------------------------------------------

Some customizations.

aYFRgSL - Create your FlyFF Patcher with BetaPatchClient - RaGEZONE Forums

Smooth loading bar:
If you open the BetapatchClient.rc with notepad++ scroll down to the CONTROL Progress1 and Progress2 you can change the 0x0 to 0x1 for a smooth loading bar instead of loading blocks.

Colorful loading bar:

Inside:
BetaPatchClientDlg.cpp

Above:
Code:
m_File_Progress.SetPos(0);

Add:
Code:
m_Total_Progress.SendMessage(PBM_SETBARCOLOR, 0, (LPARAM)RGB(255, 0, 0)); 
m_File_Progress.SendMessage(PBM_SETBARCOLOR, 0, (LPARAM)RGB(36, 0, 255));

To edit the colors, just change the RGB values on the end of the lines.

What if i dont have webserver? Only my Ip i will use? If thats okay?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Inactive
Reaction score
What if i dont have webserver? Only my Ip i will use? If thats okay?

Requirements:
  • Visual Studio 2019
  • Photoshop or any other image editing program.
  • A Webserver.
  • Flyff Client with DSETUP.dll & NeuzD.dll
  • Common Sense.

It's pretty clear it's needed.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I am so sorry I'm totally new to this. Pardon my noob questions.

1. Do I need to place all the files of BetaPatchClient to my server files?
2. What exactly files do I need to put in Titanium? How will I know what files are these if I change something in all.sln or in resource folder or whatever in the server files?
3. When I open all.sln it is similar to BetaPatchClient71 so do I need also to change it?
4. What exactly should I put in patchserver link. Do I need to upload all my server files in my website?

Inactive
Reaction score
Hi, I am so sorry I'm totally new to this. Pardon my noob questions.

1. Do I need to place all the files of BetaPatchClient to my server files?
2. What exactly files do I need to put in Titanium? How will I know what files are these if I change something in all.sln or in resource folder or whatever in the server files?
3. When I open all.sln it is similar to BetaPatchClient71 so do I need also to change it?
4. What exactly should I put in patchserver link. Do I need to upload all my server files in my website?

1. This is client sided and has nothing to do with the "server" hence the name "PatchClient".
  2. Are you even looking at the tutorial? It shows you in the picture under titanium lol.
  3. This is the same patcher that's included with my source, this is just a guide for it separately but it still be applied.
  4. Again this is client sided and has nothing to do with the server itself. Only files that need to be patched on the client side need to be added.
Trying to open a server with no experience is not a wise idea.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
1. Thanks
2. What do you mean? You clearly said to put all the files that I want to patch wherein I don't know which files I need to put. The screenshot under Titanium is different to the other one I am comparing to. You include neuz while the other one did not.
3. Okay
4. Thanks!

I am still in the process of learning. Where else will I get experience if I don't try these.

Anyways, thanks for the fast response.

Inactive
Reaction score
1. Thanks
2. What do you mean? You clearly said to put all the files that I want to patch wherein I don't know which files I need to put. The screenshot under Titanium is different to the other one I am comparing to. You include neuz while the other one did not.
3. Okay
4. Thanks!

I am still in the process of learning. Where else will I get experience if I don't try these.

Anyways, thanks for the fast response.

The files that need to be patched on the client need to be added to titanium.

This is only needed if things have been changed and for the public not for "localhost testing".

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1. Thanks
The picture should give you the hint about what you should do, You're trying to do it one-by-one Without opening your mind, and that's why you're getting into issues (no offence) .
Inside the titanium you need to include the files you want to patch obviously.
Did you made resource changes? Then you need to patch data.res\dataSub and etc.
Did you add models? Then you need to patch the Model/xyZ.o3d & Model/Texture/xyZ.o3d.
Did you implanted some new system? The ofc you need to patch a new neuz.

Hope this one helped you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
TYVM!! I get the logic now but I still have more questions to follow up if you don't mind. I am using VS22

1. Do I need to rebuild the solution? (debug and release)

2. Do I need to copy and paste all the files after building solution in my source file (server)?
3. Can I put my public address as my patch server (im using xampp) e.g: my-public-ip/NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/ is that correct format?
4. Do I need to change my server root exactly where my patched list.txt is? e.g C:/Flyff/Server/Resclient/NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/

After building the solution this is what I get (release)

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v170\Mi crosoft.CppBuild.targets(1371,5): warning MSB8012: TargetPath(C:\Users\aaaa\Downloads\FLYFF\Output\Be taPatchClient\Release\Flyff.exe) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (C:\Users\aaaa\Downloads\FLYFF\Output\BetaPatchCli ent\Release\BetaPatchClient.exe). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v170\Mi crosoft.CppBuild.targets(1373,5): warning MSB8012: TargetName(Flyff) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (BetaPatchClient). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile).

After building the solution this is what I get (debug)

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression State
Warning MSB8012 TargetPath(C:\Users\aaaa\Downloads\FLYFF\PatcherTu torial\PatchClient\Debug\BetaPatchClient.exe) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (C:\Users\aaaa\Downloads\FLYFF\PatcherTutorial\Pat chClient\Debug\Flyff.exe). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile). BetaPatchClient C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v170\Mi crosoft.CppBuild.targets 1371
Warning MSB8012 TargetName(BetaPatchClient) does not match the Linker's OutputFile property value (Flyff). This may cause your project to build incorrectly. To correct this, please make sure that $(OutDir), $(TargetName) and $(TargetExt) property values match the value specified in %(Link.OutputFile). BetaPatchClient C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\2022\Community\MSBuild\Microsoft\VC\v170\Mi crosoft.CppBuild.targets 1373
Warning LNK4075 ignoring '/EDITANDCONTINUE' due to '/INCREMENTAL:NO' specification BetaPatchClient C:\Users\aaaa\Downloads\FLYFF\PatcherTutorial\Patc hClient\debug.obj 1
Error LNK2026 module unsafe for SAFESEH image. BetaPatchClient C:\Users\aaaa\Downloads\FLYFF\PatcherTutorial\Patc hClient\zlib.lib(gzio.obj) 1
Warning LNK4098 defaultlib 'LIBCMT' conflicts with use of other libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library BetaPatchClient C:\Users\aaaa\Downloads\FLYFF\PatcherTutorial\Patc hClient\LINK 1

I'm sorry for asking again.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
1. Do I need to rebuild the solution? (debug and release)
Rebuild. same as you do with source lol.

2. Do I need to copy and paste all the files after building solution in my source file (server)?
No..just the .exe file from the Output.

3. Can I put my public address as my patch server (im using xampp) e.g: my-public-ip/NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/ is that correct format?
In PATCHSEVER_URL you can put your IP address or your website address.

4. Do I need to change my server root exactly where my patched list.txt is? e.g
C:/Flyff/Server/Resclient/NeuroSpace/RESCLIENT/
No, you need to create folder under the name "RESCLIENT" inside your web server folder (htdocs).
and after that, You copy all of the files the titanium created (.gz) into this folder.
You can ignore the compile error. My answers are in red.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OMG ITS WORKING NOW!!!

But I have an error for DSETUP.dll

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
THANK YOU!

Last question pleasee

Everyday I have different wan-ip, everytime it changes so I have to change my ip from account, login and in all.sln neuz. After building the solution and run the Move Compile.bat do I need to run also the Merge.bat and patch the files in ResClient?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
THANK YOU!

Last question pleasee

Everyday I have different wan-ip, everytime it changes so I have to change my ip from account, login and in all.sln neuz. After building the solution and run the Move Compile.bat do I need to run also the Merge.bat and patch the files in ResClient?
Has nothing to do with this thread. Use the help section for this. And make sure you ask your whole questions in one post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lodelight - Create your FlyFF Patcher with BetaPatchClient - RaGEZONE Forums

Is this correct?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did try but still now working.I already put the file needs to be patch in my wamp but still can't find list.txt.gz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
but anyways thank you! I got the solution already

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Question here.. ^_^

How to remove the browser window?
because its not compatible to azuriom files,

or

is there anyway to work the browser window to azuriom?

thanks

Back