Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

How to make custom shops easily (__ADDSHOPITEM)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Why would you be using VS2003 files on VS2019 when these exist: https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs19-v15-tested-1170442/
Along with this guide: [FULL SETUP GUIDE] Ketchup VS2019 files - RaGEZONE - MMO development community

The issue is clearly your using an outdated source on a newer compiler. You either need to switch to what i posted above or completely upgrade the source from VS03 to VS19 manually lol.

Oohhh I doubt that was the problem lol. xD
Thanks again, sir. :)

I think, I'm just gonna delete all these files and just download the ones from your thread.
Guess VS2003 is so outdated that will hinder the server progress in the future, isn't it?

Inactive
Reaction score
Oohhh I doubt that was the problem lol. xD
Thanks again, sir. :)

I think, I'm just gonna delete all these files and just download the ones from your thread.
Guess VS2003 is so outdated that will hinder the server progress in the future, isn't it?

It's 18 years old and most of everything that's out is VS13+, VS19 being the latest and just about everyone moving to it.

It'll help you in the long run :wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's 18 years old and most of everything that's out is VS13+, VS19 being the latest and just about everyone moving to it.

It'll help you in the long run :wink:

Alrighty! Thankfully I find this info early that I have just started this.
I do really appreciate your inputs, sir. :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
LonesomeNoob - How to make custom shops easily (__ADDSHOPITEM) - RaGEZONE Forums

This is the error I'm receiving in Project.cpp any idea what I'm doing wrong? The "else if" is returning as an expected statement error

LonesomeNoob - How to make custom shops easily (__ADDSHOPITEM) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

These are the new errors I'm getting if I change it to and If statement

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think the "else if" is correct. But you're placing the code in the wrong place. I'm not at my PC right jow, so I can't check.

Alright, if you could get back to me later on I'd truly appreciate it! Thanks for help man, you rock!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Search the source for CProject::LoadCharacter and add it there.
Thanks!! I thought it's another file or something. I also got confused and placed it under CProject::LoadCharacter exactly but then I checked the entire under of LoadCharacter I saw TELEPORT and placed the code there now no more errors.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have follow step by step don't work nothing happen.

"if" syntax error Mover.cpp
can you help me pls

C2059 "if" syntax error Mover.cpp
can you help me pls
and
Error C2447: '{': missing function header (old-style formal list?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
what do you mean i'm new i don't understand. i try to copy all files changes in tutorial by InfiniFlyff files but many error issue..
How can i add it from Infinity flyff files ????
Explain pls

"if" syntax error Mover.cpp
can you help me pls

You can add it from here
https://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs19-infinity-flyff-1199111/

_ADDSHOPITEM
__VENDOR_UPDATE
what do you mean i'm new i don't understand. i try to copy all files changes in tutorial by InfiniFlyff files but many error issue..
Explain pls

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Explain pls

Explain pls
Download InifnityFlyFF files, after that open all.sln from infinity files, and search for__ADDSHOPITEM code (CTRL+SHIFT+F). and you just need to copy all the __ADDSHOPITEM code into your files in the same line where you copy.
for example in Mover.cpp void CMover::processRegenItem()
Code:
#if __VER >= 11 // __CSC_VER11_3
                 }
#endif //__CSC_VER11_3
           }
you have to put #ifdef __ADDSHOPITEM is after #endif //__CSC_VER11_3. so it will looks like
Code:
#if __VER >= 11 // __CSC_VER11_3
                 }
#endif //__CSC_VER11_3

#ifdef __ADDSHOPITEM
        if( pCharacter->m_venderItemAry3[i].GetSize() )
        {
              fShop    = TRUE;
              for( int j = 0; j < pCharacter->m_venderItemAry3[i].GetSize(); j++ )
              {
                  pVendor    = (LPVENDOR_ITEM)pCharacter->m_venderItemAry3[i].GetAt(j);
                  CItemElem itemElem;
                  itemElem.m_dwItemId = pVendor->m_dwItemId;
                  itemElem.m_nItemNum = (short)( prj.GetItemProp( pVendor->m_dwItemId )->dwPackMax );
                  itemElem.m_nHitPoint = prj.GetItemProp( pVendor->m_dwItemId )->dwEndurance;

if( m_ShopInventory[i]->Add( &itemElem ) == FALSE )
                     break;
               }
         }
#endif // __ADDSHOPITEM
         }
im sorry im not good in english and explaining something because im still learning too, i hope this would be help you a bit

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok thx but now when i go ingame when i click on "trade" in the NPC nothing happen do you have solution ?
i need to compile each time or not ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thx but now when i go ingame when i click on "trade" in the NPC nothing happen do you have solution ?
i need to compile each time or not ?
maybe you missed or put something in the wrong place, have u try again? you have to pay attention everytime you want to paste the code, and check everyting again.
you just need to recompile, everytime you edit the source and use - Move Compiles.bat

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ok thx so much that work ! only 1 time
i try to add other items but world server crash. I open help section i don't understand why

Back