Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Example : How to make monsters into cs pets.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Files you will need :
propMover.txt propMover.txt.txt mdlDyna.inc defineObj.h propItem.txt propItem.txt.txt defintItem.h

Just In Case : Copy these files and put them somewhere you'll remember in case you mess up.

We shall be making a Behemoth CS Pet.

defineItem.h
Code:
#define	II_PET_BEHEMOTH [COLOR="Lime"]37539[/COLOR]
[Make Sure the number in green is not taken]
This is used for /ci . So if in-game you type in /ci 37539 . There should be a Baby Behemoth in your inventory.

defineObj.h
Code:
#define	MI_PET_BEHEMOTH [COLOR="lime"]1541[/COLOR]
[Make sure the numbers in green isn't taken]

mdlDyna.inc
[There are 2 parts to the mdlDyna step]
Step 1:
Code:
II_PET_BEHEMOTH			MODELTYPE_MESH "" 0  MD_NEAR 0  1.0f 0 1 ATEX_NONE 1
[Very Important step make sure you place where the npcs/mobs are.]
[The Color in the green is the size of the mob]
Step 2:
Code:
	Behemoth	MI_PET_BEHEMOTH	MODELTYPE_ANIMATED_MESH "" 0   MD_MID 0  [COLOR="Lime"]0.06f[/COLOR] 0 1 ATEX_NONE 1
	{
		"stand"		MTI_STAND 
		"walk"		MTI_WALK 
		"idle1"		MTI_IDLE1 
		"idle1"		MTI_IDLE2
		"dmg1"		MTI_DMG1
		"dmg2"		MTI_DMG2
		"dmgFly"	MTI_DMGFLY
		"dmgDie"	MTI_DMGDIE
		"dmgLive"	MTI_DMGLIVE
		"die1"		MTI_DIE1
		"atk1"		MTI_ATK1
		"atk2"		MTI_ATK2
		"atk3"		MTI_ATK3
		"groggy"	MTI_GROGGY

// extra
		"walk"		MTI_JUMP1 
		"walk"		MTI_JUMP2 
		"walk"		MTI_JUMP3 
		"walk"		MTI_JUMP4 
		"walk"		MTI_RUN

propItem.txt
Code:
6	II_PET_BEHEMOTH	IDS_ETERNITYSPET_TXT_000024	1	1	IK1_GENERAL	IK2_GENERAL	IK3_PET	=	1	1	=	4	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	0	=	=	1	=	=	=	1	=	MI_PET_BEHEMOTH		350	=	_NONE	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	WUI_NOW	=	=	PET_VIS	=	=	=	=	=	=	0	0	0	0	0	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	SND_ITEM_GNEATFOOD	=	"""Itm_SysSysEveCharm01.dds"""	0	""""""	IDS_ETERNITYSPET_TXT_000025

propItem.txt.txt
[You can change name and description up to you]
Code:
IDS_ETERNITYSPET_TXT_000024 Lord Behemoth
IDS_ETERNITYSPET_TXT_000025 One Of The Few Purified Baby Masquerpets In All Of Madrigal.

propMover.txt:
Code:
MI_PET_BEHEMOTH		IDS_PROPMOVER_TXT_002660	AII_PET	15	20	39	33	24	20	=	BELLI_PEACEFUL	=	1	=	=	RANK_LOW	0	=	1	=	1	1	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	1000	4000	2297	100	19	130	0	=	1	1	=	0.1	=	0	=	=	=	13	0	0	0.3	-0.3	0	30	=	=	=	=	13	0	0	=	=	1	II_WEA_HAN_HAND	VT_ITEM	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	=	SND_ITEM_ANIMAL 	SND_PC_DMGWANB	=	=	=	IDS_PROPMOVER_TXT_002661

propMover.txt.txt
Code:
IDS_PROPMOVER_TXT_002660	Pet [God of Death] Ankou

By using this you can study the files and easily make other monsters into cs pets. please try to refrain from raging etc. have any questions pm me or post thank you :) .

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you did a good job dude...tnx for this release! :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just one question. For your propItem.txt.txt, you used "IDS_ETERNITYSPET_TXT" instead of propItem.txt.txt. Am I correct in thinking that what you did was you created a separate text file called eternityspet.txt.txt and put it in your res files, and were able to make it read off that file just by using IDS_ETERNITYSPET_TXT instead of IDS_PROPITEM_TXT in propItem.txt (SpecItem.txt)? If so, are you still able to spawn it via /ci "Whatever", or do you have to just use its defined code?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
no i didnt its simply the the IDS that directs the propitem.txt to the propitem.txt.txt ... you can have it IDS_BLAHBLABLAH_TXT ...... but you haveta change it in both propitem.txt and propitem.txt.txt . i didnt rename propitem.txt or propitem.txt.txt

you can still spawn it by /ci "Lord Behemoth" and the define code it dosen't matter.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and how can i add Kalgas or Keokuk can you tell me please? what i sould change or what i should do?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you set the item icon for the pet? I have yet to try this but i plan on doing so when i have the time.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How do you set the item icon for the pet? I have yet to try this but i plan on doing so when i have the time.

The icon filename is set in propitem.txt (or Spec_Item.txt, if you're using that instead). It's at the end of the line for that file. Just make sure the icon file is in the Item folder in your client.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't find the Propitem.txt ... Where is it please ?

Thank you by the way.

Back