Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Example : How to make monsters into cs pets.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't find the Propitem.txt ... Where is it please ?

Thank you by the way.

It's in your Resource folder.. If you're still having trouble finding it then maybe you're using Spec_Item.txt ( still located in the Resource folder ).. It's one of those files. You could've just read the posts and maybe search a bit.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, and i search a little but not where the answer is :/

When I use /ci to get the pet my game crash ... I know it's client sided so I would like to know where are the icons in the client so I can change the bahamut icon to one that I have in my client ?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, and i search a little but not where the answer is :/

When I use /ci to get the pet my game crash ... I know it's client sided so I would like to know where are the icons in the client so I can change the bahamut icon to one that I have in my client ?

You can find all of your items icons in the "Item" folder of your Client. Open the .res files with Flyff ResEditor if you want to check what icons you have and whatnot. Anyway, I doubt that your current icon causes the crash.. Make sure you added the pet correctly and use merge2.exe to get updated datasubs.. ( copy - paste the updated datasubs in your Client folder )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already do the datasubs stuff, so i will do it again maybe it will work.

Back