Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff How to change set effects (Greens - Easy guide with lots of pictures)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello,

I couldn't see a guide for this on Ragezone and it'd been a while since I've played around with these files.

This guide assumes you have the v15 files up and running. This is the tutorial (and the files) I used and got some inspiration to write this....

http://forum.ragezone.com/f724/flyff-server-setup-guide-v15-1010044/

Files you are going to need;

Notepad ++

A Flyff Res Editor or you know what you are doing patching (you should have this if you have a server running or go look for one data.res is the only file affected here)...

Your Brain

====================

Go to your Resource folder and open the following two files in Notepad ++;

propItemEtc.inc
propItemEtc.txt.txt

should look something like this;

djnicke - Flyff How to change set effects (Greens - Easy guide with lots of pictures) - RaGEZONE Forums

djnicke - Flyff How to change set effects (Greens - Easy guide with lots of pictures) - RaGEZONE Forums

Now in propItemEtc.txt.txt press Ctrl F and search for the set you want to change, (in this case I am going to change the Maigians level 60 Anoos set) and click find next;
then copy the number after the INC (000034 is for Anoos set)

Go back to propItemEtc.inc and Ctrl F (find) and Ctrl V (paste your number into find) and hit next, we are at our set;

Have a look at the code here - the first part (Elem) tells you about M/F Job and part so you can double check if your changing the right ones (and don't be sexist don't forget there are M and F make them the same!)

The second part is what we are going to change this is the set effect (I am pretty sure the other numbers here refer to pieces you need to wear relative to the effects they give I didn't change that).;

change that part to what you want (don't do like my example and overpower your server for the love of god please don't! Level 60 magicians don't need +20 INT and +20 STA lol)!)

Close Your altered inc file and save it. Add your new propItemEtc.inc to your data.res with your Res editor or merger or patcher or whatever propItem.inc (and propItem.txt.txt if you changed the set names(!))

Start up your server, login to your world and check if the new set effects are there (check out the new set effect for my Anoos set!!)...........

As all things with Flyff there are maximums and minimums but I'm sure if you use your brain this may help at least a little bit of balance (or imbalance whatever).

I wont explain the effect types you can figure them out by the names pretty much! (search for the high level suits and have a look at their effects for some good examples)

These are the effects you can use on greens;

DST_ADJDEF_RATE
DST_HP_MAX_RATE
DST_SPELL_RATE
DST_INT
DST_STA
DST_STR
DST_DEX
DST_ADJDEF_RATE
DST_BLOCK_MELEE
DST_BLOCK_RANGE
DST_ADJ_HITRATE
DST_PARRY
DST_CHR_CHANCECRITICAL
DST_CRITICAL_BONUS
DST_HAWKEYE_RATE (for Ranger)
DST_MP_DEC_RATE
DST_MP_MAX_RATE
DST_ADDMAGIC
DST_REFLECT_DAMAGE
DST_ATTACKSPEED
DST_FP_DEC_RATE
DST_SPEED
DST_HP_MAX
DST_YOY_DMG
DST_BOW_DMG
DST_STAT_ALLUP

Have a look in DefineAttribute.h for more DST's you can use from about halfway down. (thanks raventh1984!);

// 10차 전승 마스터 스킬
#define DST_ONEHANDMASTER_DMG 85
#define DST_TWOHANDMASTER_DMG 86
#define DST_YOYOMASTER_DMG 87
#define DST_BOWMASTER_DMG 88
#define DST_KNUCKLEMASTER_DMG 89
#define DST_HAWKEYE_RATE 90
#define DST_RESIST_MAGIC_RATE 91
#define DST_GIFTBOX 92

and more!! try them out!

please note:
I am fairly noob to programming so I only know what I see. I am not trying to get any one who has a server to change anything I just found a good way I have used to add a bit of balance. Again balance is a whole 'nother argument this is not about that. As mentioned I couldn't see a guide for this here on ragezone and this happens to be an easy way of editing without touching the source
. The example I did here was just to show that it works, if I had anything to do with a server I would never overpower magicians like that! But as mentioned if you think about it and use some maths you can do some cool stuff. If anyone finds anything cool to add as a set effect let me know. Credits go to Seymour and plop for the Flyff Resource Manager I used (Gestionnaire de resource Flyff version 2.0) This guide is for green sets only, I haven't tried it on anything else. Flame me or leave a comment I don't care, hopefully someone can find this useful and hopefully it generates some interest back in this game of ours.

Last edited:
Owner
Reaction score
Nice Tut will help some players out there.

For the DST you can take an look in DefineAttribute.h

For ex. DST_STAT_ALLUP will increase all Stats.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Nice Tut will help some players out there.

For the DST you can take an look in DefineAttribute.h

For ex. DST_STAT_ALLUP will increase all Stats.

Cool thanks! I've been playing around with these from defineAttribute lots of different things you can do so far all of the DST seem to work, just gotta work out exactly what they all do....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cool thanks! I've been playing around with these from defineAttribute lots of different things you can do so far all of the DST seem to work, just gotta work out exactly what they all do....

what is the dst of decrease casting time?

Back