Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack

Status
Not open for further replies.

x42

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
>.>
Is this still a development forum?
Spoon-feeding leechers, releasing illegal files, show-off... where did real devs go? Left the forum? Wonder why.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
>.>
Spoon-feeding leechers, releasing illegal files, show-off... where did real devs go? Left the forum? Wonder why.

Do not worry.

Sooner or later the people that know's a bit about pservers stops sharing things. And if my calculater is right. No releases + hungry leechers = pissed off leecher that 'r going to give up. OR they 'r trying to find out.

Who knows what the ''future'' says

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I know that every NPCs dialog is in WorldDialog.txt file and I can control there what are they saying. Also NPCs from v15 say nothing because I made it English by adding v14 Dialog file. What file takes/control text dialog from this file and how can I edit. I put dialog in txt file and what is next then?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gah i got problem again :( to what i point eocrm files?
Thrinaria - Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Here if you have error Restore..

Click Start->All Programs->Microsoft SQL Server 2005->Configuration Tools->SQL Server Configuration Manager

Double click the SQL SERVER (SQLEXPRESS) then change the Log On as: into Local system

Then Restore again it will not error again..:thumbup1:

I hope it will help to you..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Liar Aeonsoft would never get an acc on a private server forum... jeez -.- They only hate that there are popular p servers. and btw kikugalanet? u could do NForceIsGay Also... rofl
hehe ORLY? XD
Don't use any Starters.bat and Neuz Serus. Make a Shortcut to Neuz.exe from the guide. Click in properties and then add Sunkist to "location". It should work...
have you just changed 6 (six) for half dozen dude..........
whatever since you fixed your problem = 1 leecher left ( at least for this problem)
By the way. Why does for example: /ci "Casual Suit (M)" doesn't work if the name is correct. Same thing with Clock Bike (Orange) etc. Well, which id list do you use. I can't find really complete for v14 even. Have one from v12.
Tip: Client side problem.
>.>
I respect some dev from RZ .... but its all about leeching anyway, oh and some dev after getting somewhere , they stop releasing they stuffs after all just because they got bored or dont wanna share anymore ( or allow other ppl to join ).................. as last thing , its all about leeching .... have you been leeching since you was born some years ago :mellow:
I know that every NPCs dialog is in WorldDialog.txt file and I can control there what are they saying. Also NPCs from v15 say nothing because I made it English by adding v14 Dialog file. What file takes/control text dialog from this file and how can I edit. I put dialog in txt file and what is next then?
u just answered your question XD
wtf? v15 worlddialog has +10% new dialogues . :glare: are you serious?

changing v15 to v14 result in non-talking NPCs ... because have you changed the original talk-line from v15 by changing to v14 ... obviously:huh: dont be sooo lazy and translate da original v15 dude.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You didn't get it. I know why they are clean. I copied v14 file so it is normal. I'm just gonna copy eFlyFF NPCs text instead of that "trees" like in Secret Room manager.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i see thanks.. @kikugalanet can u help me with this

Warning: mssql_execute() [function.mssql-execute]: message: Could not find stored procedure 'webCreateAcc'. (severity 16) in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 63

Warning: mssql_execute() [function.mssql-execute]: stored procedure execution failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\register.php on line 63
Something is wrong on the execution

THANKS

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:27 PM ----------

or someone can help me please
i already use this but still working

Code:
USE [ACCOUNT_DBF]
GO
/****** Object:  StoredProcedure [dbo].[usp_CreateNewAccount]    Script Date: 04/26/2010 18:48:40 ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO
SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO
ALTER proc [dbo].[usp_CreateNewAccount]
@account varchar(32),
@pw varchar(32),
@cash int = 0,
@email varchar(100) = ''
as
set nocount on
set xact_abort on

if not exists (select * from ACCOUNT_TBL where account = @account)
begin

begin tran
INSERT ACCOUNT_TBL(account,password,isuse,member,id_no1,id_no2,realname,cash)
VALUES(@account, @pw, 'T', 'A', '', '', '', @cash)
INSERT ACCOUNT_TBL_DETAIL(account,gamecode,tester,m_chLoginAuthority,regdate,BlockTime,EndTime,WebTime,isuse,secession,email)
VALUES(@account,'A000','2','F',GETDATE(),CONVERT(CHAR(8),GETDATE()-1,112),CONVERT(CHAR(8),DATEADD(year,10,GETDATE()), 112),CONVERT(CHAR(8),GETDATE()-1,112),'T',NULL, @email)
insert AccountPlay (Account, PlayDate)
select @account, convert(int, convert(char(8), getdate(), 112))

if @@error <> 0
begin
rollback tran
select -1
end
else
begin
commit tran
select 1
end
end
else
begin
select 0
end

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Zakhary
ye i havent... maybe...
have you tried to compare v14 n v15 worlddialogue? side-by-side?
try looking into matching lines and add/change talking lines from v14 in da v15 worlddialogue. its kinda shortcut to translate and let v15 worlddialogue working 100% ( if you already got v14 fully translated )

if its not what was you looking for , my bad . then i pass....... XD

---------- Post added at 03:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:30 PM ----------

@kulaspero23

did you config the config.php?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yea v14 is fully working. I will try to get text lines from files and games to correct it...
Am I wrong or WorldDialog 'trees' and ingame 'trees' aren't same? =p

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
v15 world dialog translated to english.

Download here:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@UP Look again at your file. It isn't v15 dialog. It is only for v14. v15 NPCs are drunk on it.
By the way. Have you guys seen that Station NPCs don't want to sell any 'flying machines' :p Need to add them or there is an error.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yea v14 is fully working. I will try to get text lines from files and games to correct it...
Am I wrong or WorldDialog 'trees' and ingame 'trees' aren't same? =p
worlddialogue is server side. theres nothing to do in da client.(only for faqs, help and etc...for client side...)
v15 world dialog translated to english.

Download here:

Google translator Toolkit automatic or manually translated?
if auto = skip that.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
worlddialogue is server side. theres nothing to do in da client.(only for faqs, help and etc...for client side...)

Google translator Toolkit automatic or manually translated?
if auto = skip that.

I used google translater 1st then realized how bad it was. I then translated manually to what was supposed to be there.
This is world dialogue google's way of translating

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You really dunno what I say? :)
Well text from NPC and in dialog isn't same so can't edit it really...
Where is any configuration from which NPC knows which part of text in Dialog he has to use?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont know if anyone here can help me... but I follow the guide completely and I have set up v11/14 files before so I know some of the stuff. However when I attempt to start the files everythign works cept the Databaseserver.exe I double click it and nothing happens. Also the World Server Crashes.

This error appears in the CQuery-LogFile
query:RANKING.RANKING_DBF.dbo.RANKING_STR 'R1','01'
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Could not find server 'RANKING' in sys.servers. Verify that the correct server name was specified. If necessary, execute the stored procedure sp_addlinkedserver to add the server to sys.servers.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I got same error and it's running good so it is not a problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back