Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm , Cant connect ..

query:login
SQLSTATE:42000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Cannot open database "ACCOUNT_DBF" requested by the login. The login failed.
2010/04/27 01:59:05
query:login
SQLSTATE:28000 error:[Microsoft][SQL Native Client][SQL Server]Login failed for user 'PC_van_Jens\Jens'.

But its got to be "PC_VAN_JENS\SQLEXPRESS"

Any idea how to change it?
;)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
created the ODBC'S? Or named the DB wrong? if no try mixed mode instead of Windows auth ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i did the ODBC's , Maybe you have msn ? and you can look over teamvieuwer or so ? hehe , i did the ODBC's Good :eek:

Last edited:
We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uhmmm Neuz doesn't seem to work >_> After i double click it nothing happens , Maybe if i reboot my computer it'll work , lets try that.

Edit: Still fail , guess I'll try some other method. If you know what the problem is feel free to help me out <3 Cause i hate out of game problems >>...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well some reasons why the neuz.exe wouldnt work would be ake sure you have the right ummmm whats it called ccant remember the right name for the thing but like how you would use sunkist for efly and fameguy for fame , , make sure you got the right thing there when your trying to use a bypass

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i made a desktop shortcut and put serus99 at the end ;P don't if thats the right one but serus used that for his neuz in in the v14 one. I'll try sunkist after , because I'm reinstalling FlyFF. Maybe i tinkered too much with data.res and stuff.. oopsies

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
well try all the 1s from eflyff ,dflyff , all them 1s from german to dutch or english , could be diferent for all of em , sorry id help more but i dont know the 1s they use besides eflyff's

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay got it , its sunkist , Serus you should note that in your guide so people don't end up like me xD

It won't fit
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Never said i was going to make a server , im more a tester/developer so i'm taking these to look at them =)

Seriously , i am. Why make a server when i have to compete with others that have been here for years? It makes no sense even trying imo >_<

Some one else with common sense lol. Reminds me of people who still try to make old MS servers when everyone and their mother AND father already has a server up.

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Some one else with common sense lol. Reminds me of people who still try to make old MS servers when everyone and their mother AND father already has a server up.

Amen to that , i wouldn't dare touch MS or FlyFF , there's just way too many out there and its insane. I would laugh though , if someone came up to me and told me that 50% of the internet was made up of FlyFF & MS private server websites , That would be a killer.

Maybe keep an eye on the recruitment section , there will probably be at least 10 threads related to FlyFF and developers now. Then again , you never know , Ragezone could surprise me.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok guys.
Here are mirrors made by me on MegaUpload. Files Part 1+2 and Backup. Enjoy.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
would anyone help out on creating an account im having some difficulties logging neuz by serus posted here with kikugalanet, anyone knows how t manually create in db? or any working register page?.. any help would be appreciated thanks...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
close neuz.exe program have error
Thrinaria - Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack - RaGEZONE Forums

Uploaded with

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Flyff v15 Official Files Repack

Really Serus, you worked hard on this most likely, reap the benefits and remove the links. I already want a complete Ducking ban of everything official. Its starting to piss me off. I don't even think there should be a release section. All that ever gets released in it is Advertisements and alot of people asking for help in the wrong section. These forums should be more about development rather then leeching and advertising. I'd rather people leech idea's and code it themselves then leech actual programs. And The advertisers and really stupid. Most the people that come here are either really good developers, or noobs who want to make a flyff server to make money or something.

you just showed us why they call this forum Ragezone sir.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Re: Flyff v15 Official Files Repack

you just showed us why they call this forum Ragezone sir.

jeez dean get out of my topic :(

---------- Post added at 12:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 AM ----------

make AllInOne Database for this serus :) i am too lazy :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back