Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Flyff v15 Official Setup Guide + Repack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Omega, that was my point, when i edit it by hand, and the only thing i change is either is the item sellable or not, and the price of it (Columns Z and M in excel view) And when i save everything i got a bunch of Yes No messages, in the guide it says to say Yes to them it won't hurt, and then when i try to run the WorldserverV15.exe again it just crashes when loading the Objects.

@About the Win7, yeah you have to run it via Win auth, the Win7 protects are blocking SQL Auth somehow, about the ADministrator Running, i'm not doing that and it works, but i've made my user the main admin in the windows, guess that's why :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got 1 thing... what i do to connect with serverstartup from kikugulanet? i did everything u said. changed ip to 127.0.0.1 in neuz.ini, ran all the server.exe's with kikugulanet's startup, still cant connect

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know why, but my flyff private server V14, work on windowws 7! =.=

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i got 1 thing... what i do to connect with serverstartup from kikugulanet? i did everything u said. changed ip to 127.0.0.1 in neuz.ini, ran all the server.exe's with kikugulanet's startup, still cant connect

Made the ODBC's?

@OFFTOPIC
Wow. thousand replies on this thread..:D
/@OFFTOPIC

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok i figured why the server crashes when i manually edit the sellable items. It's because im using excel to edit them, but the guide says to use excel and indeed it's 100 times easier with it. I'm going to try with notepad now, will update if it works with it (If i even figure out which column i need to edit when using notepad :D )

EDIT: It didnt work that way as well .... it just doesnt work when i edit propItem.txt :x

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok everything works except for one thing I can't login it says: Login details incorrect. Please try again. ODBC is ok, database is working and the exes are working. I used usp_CreateNewAccount to create an account I used MD5 in the password, I already created 4 or 5 accounts and none of them work, I'm trying this since yesterday :X
I browsed the topic I found some people with my problem I tried their fixes but still didn't work... I guess I'm doing something wrong.

Someone have any hints? :)

Thanks for your help, great repack and guide ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok no matter what i do, when i touch a single line in propItem.txt (I change = to 1 in the Sellable column) the worldserver isnt starting. Can you people edit that file and still get the server working?

And i have some problem with the Perins, when i stop the server and get it back on, the perin's stack goes back to 1... doesnt matter how much you got ... 50/100/999 doesnt matter, they go back to 1. Any fix for that ?

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
reupload part12 pliss

Part 12 of the new repack? Why didn't you just use my mirror links instead? it's way faster.

@musi, they disappear probably because they equal more than the amount you can hold, AKA 2 billion penya limit. Also if your flyff editor was giving you problems did you try to run it in XP compatibility mode?

@mania, Search for the createaccount procedure in the release section and use that, also you cannot use capitals in your username/password. It might also mean that you need to reshack your neuz.exe and put your server's ip in the IP field

@mamenz, Yes there is, serus release an ultimate WS which has a level cap of 200, you should use that one because it also has Summon working on it, you also have to reshack your client and change the port to 15400 instead of 5400.

My mirror'd links once again:
Megaupload : Part 1 :
Part 2 :

Mediafire :

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok so, im not one to ask questions or w/e =-= bc i know what im doing... but bah you guys seem to no some stuffs

using vista 64bit

and seem that the .exe files are hated by the comp... it v14 works fine just v15 giving me a pain for some reason

i click account.exe its like db loging cannot connect or w/e

and i have odbc correct i tryed everything ... ill prob download the .bak files again to see if that helps

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol if that worked he would have thanked me first because he tried that and it didn't work Lol.

loled XD
then he just dont know how it works XD
because it is what exactly what he's looking for , if you gave that link too then bah........ XD

better him redo :tea: and two thanks need to be applied hahaha jk =D

And what about my chatblock ? XD you still dont point me the right place to do it ha!!! worth 5 thanks XD
may you take this request? :w00t:

We are Maverick!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
loled XD
then he just dont know how it works XD
because it is what exactly what he's looking for , if you gave that link too then bah........ XD

better him redo :tea: and two thanks need to be applied hahaha jk =D

And what about my chatblock ? XD you still dont point me the right place to do it ha!!! worth 5 thanks XD
may you take this request? :w00t:

o_o Let me see.. It was character_dbf, the character table should have the Ban field i was talking about, try looking there because i dont remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back