Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

NPC Tutorials

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i did what your said but in game nothing changes what do i wrong
(srry for bad English dutch, and bad in English ad school)

done found the problem was changing in the wrong file

First post first necro.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
about adding buffer to an npc I added it to a cs buff pet and I get the "Get buffed" message but when I press get buffed nothing happens but when im near a buff pang and I press get buffed with my cs pet it works mind telling me why that happens and how to fix it please.

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
about adding buffer to an npc I added it to a cs buff pet and I get the "Get buffed" message but when I press get buffed nothing happens but when im near a buff pang and I press get buffed with my cs pet it works mind telling me why that happens and how to fix it please.

Bro, the last reply to this thread was 1 year ago.
Anyways, are you sure you edited Helper_Ver12?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro, the last reply to this thread was 1 year ago.
Anyways, are you sure you edited Helper_Ver12?

yea im sure I used the ver12 one see I can buff myself with the buff pang but I added the buff function to a cs pet but it doesn't work it only works when im near a buff pang

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yea im sure I used the ver12 one see I can buff myself with the buff pang but I added the buff function to a cs pet but it doesn't work it only works when im near a buff pang

Would you stop necro posting? This is the 2th time this thread gets bumped. Make a help topic instead of reviving dead threads.

the sound's resound echo
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nobody even takes a look at the help section and besides whats the big deal about necro posting lol

Perhaps the fact that old guide's like these, wich have a big chance of being outdated, being revived.
And also, the help section is not dead, if you make a nice thread without being al like HeLPp ppllssssss, you will get helped.

Back