Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Official File NPC Editing 101

Trust your senses
Reaction score
FlyFF ResEditor, replace your edited propItem.txt with the one in dataSub2.res

Search for the ResEditor before making another post.

Pessimistic butt@%&!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow...I pulled away from FlyFF shortly after posting this tut and had no idea it ran as long as it did...

As for the newer questions...I created this using V11 files...alot has changed in the files themselves so this tut might be outdated...questions about newer items probably will not be answered here...

I really created this due to the fact that I prefer to do things manually rather then allowing some program do it for me....as someone stated earlier...you learn more about the way things work inside "The machine" this way and can eventually do better things later on....

If you can learn it this way you can pretty much teach yourself later on when things change...and they always do :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ty for this! way better than anny shop edit... excel go wayyy faster!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, My world is CRASHING after i edit it. And my server is v17. ANYONE CAN HELP ME??? plz

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
where does on find propitem.txt ?

Owner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cause this thread is from 2009.
And if the hoster doesnt exist anymore then the photo's also dissapear.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
followed your step, changed AddVendorItem( 2, IK3_YOYO, 2, 15, 27, 50 ) to AddVendorItem( 2, IK3_YOYO, 2, 15, 200, 50 ). when i logged to the game, trade button wont work. after clicking trade, it does nothing. was wondering if this works in v18? :/

Inactive
Reaction score
Thank you, i added

and the items are showing. apparently, i tried removing the blue items but still they are showing and the set items only shows until level30.

Nerf or remove all of the AddVendorItem from the npc u added to.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you, i added

and the items are showing. apparently, i tried removing the blue items but still they are showing and the set items only shows until level30.

-----------------------SOLVED------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, whats the
IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_ for the ultimates? coz i was dragging 1 down in the excel file and the ultimate weapon showed up in npc selling it very cheap :O i want to increase the price value

Inactive
Reaction score
-----------------------SOLVED------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

btw, whats the
IDS_PROPITEM_TXT_ for the ultimates? coz i was dragging 1 down in the excel file and the ultimate weapon showed up in npc selling it very cheap :O i want to increase the price value

Search for WEAPON_ULTIMATE in the spec_item and increase dwCost.

Back