Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS22] Full Setup Guide For Ketchup Files

Inactive
Reaction score
Re: [FULL SETUP GUIDE] Ketchup VS2019 files

Great guide, thanks for your contribution!

I'm sure this will help quite a bit of people. :thumbup1:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

What a great guide and Great job !
Thank you :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

a well made guide! thank you!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Awesome guide, thank you! Anxiously waiting for the final piece. :w00t:

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

Awesome guide, thank you! Anxiously waiting for the final piece. :w00t:

Added the final piece :blushing: - Enjoy

8. How to make your server public (and change default ports)
Don't forget to download the new images!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hi

i opened all.sln in VS but everytime i try to rebuild in batch build i get all failed and errors with afxwin.h and some like these , do you have a solution ?

Inactive
Reaction score

Hi

i opened all.sln in VS but everytime i try to rebuild in batch build i get all failed and errors with afxwin.h and some like these , do you have a solution ?

You don't need to batch build with my source.

Simply extract it, right click All and hit Build.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

yeah i did it thank you ,

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I keep getting this error while trying to build the solutions. Can someone please help?

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError C1083 Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h':

I tried to right click all and hit build but i get the same error.

Inactive
Reaction score

I keep getting this error while trying to build the solutions. Can someone please help?

Severity Code Description Project File Line Suppression StateError C1083 Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h':

I tried to right click all and hit build but i get the same error.

You did not install VS2019 correctly. Reinstall it and double check the settings.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

You did not install VS2019 correctly. Reinstall it and double check the settings.

Thank you for the quick response. As soon as I double check this I will edit this post with the results.

Edit: This did in-fact fix the issue. Thank you so much once again for being awesome!

Is there a way to have my friends create accounts? or is this something I can do for them?

If there is an existing tutorial on this a link would be helpful as well. Thank you for any info you can provide.

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score

Thank you for the quick response. As soon as I double check this I will edit this post with the results.

Edit: This did in-fact fix the issue. Thank you so much once again for being awesome!

Is there a way to have my friends create accounts? or is this something I can do for them?

If there is an existing tutorial on this a link would be helpful as well. Thank you for any info you can provide.

I have just answered your help thread and didn't realize you asked here as well lol.

However for those who need this you can refer to this: http://forum.ragezone.com/f457/vs19-v15-tested-1170442-post9048114/#post9048114

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Hey! Decided I wanted to mess around with this a bit and give it a try so I've been going through it step by step. Everything seems like it's gone perfectly fine, but when I get to 2.5.25 I'm faced with an error I can't seem to get past. Every time I try to select the database I simply get this error.

Code:
Connection failed:
SQLState: '08001'
SQL Server Error: -1
[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]SQL Server Network
Interfaces: Error Locating Server/Instance Specified
[xFFFFFFFF].
Connection failed:
SQLState: 'HYT00'
SQL Server Error: 0
[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0]Login timeout expired

I'm still fairly new to all of this, but I'm looking to learn. I couldn't find anything elsewhere on how to fix this so I opted to reply to this thread instead. Hoping to get it resolved, but if not I'll try moving onto something a bit more suited for me haha.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I redid everything on my laptop and got past the ODBC stage with no issues, might have had something to do with the fact that not everything was on the C: drive as I didn't have a lot of space left.

Now though I get stuck when opening VS19, when getting ready to compile source at 4, everything on the side bar has failed to load, and attempting to reload it simply gives me this error on all of them (Showing AccountServer as an example)

Code:
C:\K18\Source\Source\AccountServer\AccountServer.vcxproj : error  : Error HRESULT E_FAIL has been returned from a call to a COM component.

Edited because I got it working, I was just being ignorant. Thanks a lot for the guide, gonna be enjoying this for a while!

Last edited:
Back