Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[VS22] Full Setup Guide For Ketchup Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [FULL SETUP GUIDE] Ketchup VS2019 files

Groxy101 - [VS22] Full Setup Guide For Ketchup Files - RaGEZONE Forums
Can someone help me with this problem?

Unable to start server when opening account server :

Inactive
Reaction score

Can someone help me with this problem?

Unable to start server when opening account server :

Please re-read and follow all steps of the guide without skipping steps.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

How can I solve this?

Image :

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
re: [FULL SETUP GUIDE] | [VS22] Ketchup V15

hello, why i cant find the Ketchup data folder?
im now at 2.5.7

Inactive
Reaction score

hello, why i cant find the Ketchup data folder?
im now at 2.5.7

NOT NEEDED ANYMORE:
^ Is what the guide says lol.

Database is only 1 sql file now -> 1. Database.sql and thats in the Database folder.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

NOT NEEDED ANYMORE:
^ Is what the guide says lol.

Database is only 1 sql file now -> 1. Database.sql and thats in the Database folder.

2.5.1 Open "Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 18"
2.5.2 Select Authentication: "SQL Server Authentication", Login: "sa", Password: "The secure password you wrote down", check "Remember password" and click "Connect"

NOT NEEDED ANYMORE:
Spoiler:

2.5.7 Top left, click "File", click "Open", click "File.." (CTRL+O)
2.5.8 Go to the Ketchup database folder (K18\Database) and select "1. Database.sql" click "Open"
2.5.9 Click "Execute"

NOT NEEDED ANYMORE:
Spoiler:

2.5.13 Top left, click "File", click "Open", click "File.." (CTRL+O)
2.5.14 Go to the Ketchup database folder (K18\Database) and select "3. Account.sql", click "Open"
2.5.15 Click "Execute"

NOT NEEDED ANYMORE:

here, i dont understand why thera are too many og them and all the same, then when i click OPEN and ctlr+O i cant find the Ketchup data base

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello sir, I have did everything accordingly and perfectly. It was working when I tried locally but now when I want my friends to connect to my server which I did follow everything and now I can't even connect to my own server haha it jusy says whenever I login "Cannot connect to the game Please check the network"

Cache - 15400
CN_Cert - 22000
PN_Login - 27000

I doubled check if there are same ports in the msghdr in vs and it didn't have any. I also did well in portforward and I got a static IP now. There's no errors in rebuilding, all good.

What seems the problem? :< Thank you!

Edit: Solved it. My one mistake is putting my default gateway to portforward ip instead of public ipv4 address my bad lol.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!

How will I be able to create a normal account for normal member? I don't want my friends to be admin lol TIA!!!

Hello sir, sorry im totally new into this I just want to know how will I be able to create a normal account for my friends? TIA!:eek:tt:

OKay nvm, theres a sample already in database optional where i create for a friend and set him to letter F thanks thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Heyo I always get an Error when trying to install SQL2019 can sb help me to solve this problem?

Inactive
Reaction score

Heyo I always get an Error when trying to install SQL2019 can sb help me to solve this problem?

Seeing this is an English speaking forum (Rule #15) you would need to either translate the image or type it out.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey sorry for the late reply it was just a problem on Microsoft Servers I read many people having this issue this specific day and the day after it worked all fine and I got the server fully set up :) Thank you very much for this release!
Now I have one question left is there a guide on how to do noch shop editing for these files? I just want an existing NPC to sell the CS Scrolls I don't care which one or what price they are. Just want them available for everyone to upgrade freely...

Inactive
Reaction score
Hey sorry for the late reply it was just a problem on Microsoft Servers I read many people having this issue this specific day and the day after it worked all fine and I got the server fully set up :) Thank you very much for this release!
Now I have one question left is there a guide on how to do noch shop editing for these files? I just want an existing NPC to sell the CS Scrolls I don't care which one or what price they are. Just want them available for everyone to upgrade freely...

https://forum.ragezone.com/f724/custom-shops-easily-__addshopitem-1165020-post9069698/#post9069698

Please create a help thread next time regarding customizations as they have nothing to do with this tutorial.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

:$::blink:A:\DOWNLOAD FILES\K18\K18\Source\Source\_database\DbManager.cpp, 2247 LogDB Connect

anyone can help me ?

when i open 3. Database.exe always
Hot to fix it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

By setting up ODBC which is in this guide.
thans, it works. May be because i am not complie source code again after modify password in xxx.ini file, so dbmanager can't connect.

Inactive
Reaction score
I have the SQL server download link provided due to so many people having issues.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Since OP had mental breakdown and removed everything, here is a snapshot of the tutorial.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where is the guide btw? i can't see

Goodbye Ragezone. You won't be missed.

You can find my improved guide on another (much faster) platform.
where can i see those tutorials? i can't see anything and what plaform are you going?

Back