Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] QuickChange 3rd job on level 130

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sry the post above should go in the other thread I opened where you helped me xd .. The thing is, I used your jobchange thingy and even the other before , both work fine but my problem even seems to appear, if I do the hero quest and get to 121 hero.. After I kill any mob the char goes back to 120 0,0%.. After getting to 99 again, the thirdjob thing appears.. Lving from 122-X is fine after using the gm command to lvl to 122. Do you have any idea where I can look for in the source? Looked over and compared the whole moverparam.cpp but didnt seem to find the function which sets me back to 120 for some reason.
edit: something wasnt in the correct place in the moverparam so it caused this random bug...

Last edited:
Inactive
Reaction score
Sry the post above should go in the other thread I opened where you helped me xd .. The thing is, I used your jobchange thingy and even the other before , both work fine but my problem even seems to appear, if I do the hero quest and get to 121 hero.. After I kill any mob the char goes back to 120 0,0%.. After getting to 99 again, the thirdjob thing appears.. Lving from 122-X is fine after using the gm command to lvl to 122. Do you have any idea where I can look for in the source? Looked over and compared the whole moverparam.cpp but didnt seem to find the function which sets me back to 120 for some reason.
edit: something wasnt in the correct place in the moverparam so it caused this random bug...

You don't have to do any job quests including hero quest.

This automatically makes you hero on click when you reach the right level and exp, same for master.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You don't have to do any job quests including hero quest.

This automatically makes you hero on click when you reach the right level and exp, same for master.

just did that to see if my problem still occurs if I do it manually so I could be sure that the quickchange wasnt causing the problem,which it didnt at the end :).

Back