Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[V15] Starter Items

Reaction score
I saw this question asked a while ago and I figured i'd post a guide since it isn't the same as v14 where yo did it through a database procedure.

First thing you need to do is make 2 new characters one male and one female. Spawn any items you want them to have, wear any items you want them to wear. Note that if you make them wear something at lvl 15 that they cant normally wear at level 1 it will be unequipped when they log in.

After you made your characters execute this query.
Code:
USE CHARACTER_01_DBF
SELECT m_idPlayer, m_szName FROM CHARACTER_TBL WHERE m_szName='char1' OR m_szName='Char2'

Replace char1 and char2 with the names of your characters.

When you get a result copy down the ID listed in the m_idPlayer column and make sure you write down which one is male and which one is female.

After you have the id of each char execute this query
Code:
USE CHARACTER_01_DBF
SELECT m_idPlayer, m_Inventory, m_apIndex, m_dwObjectIndex FROM INVENTORY_TBL WHERE m_idPlayer='ID1' OR m_idPlayer='ID2'

After you have the result, copy down the results and make sure you take note of which one is male and which one is female.

After you have all that down execute one final query.
Code:
USE CHARACTER_01_DBF
UPDATE BASE_VALUE_TBL SET m_Inventory='', m_apIndex='', m_dwObjIndex='' WHERE g_nSex='1'
UPDATE BASE_VALUE_TBL SET m_Inventory='', m_apIndex='', m_dwObjIndex='' WHERE g_nSex='0'

Make sure you replace the values with the results from the previous query. The first one is for female and the second is for male.

i sell platypus
Reaction score
Wauw thanks alot for this, never thought of it :p

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
o well, good job for bringing it up again lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got a error m_dwObjectIndex how to fix this?

Read the Query, if the Query say:

USE CHARACTER_01_DBF
SELECT m_idPlayer, m_Inventory, m_apIndex, m_dwObjectIndex FROM INVENTORY_TBL WHERE m_idPlayer='ID1' OR m_idPlayer='ID2'

its mean m_idPlayer, m_Inventory, m_apIndex, m_dwObjectIndex taken FROM INVENTORY_TBL then you go to INVENTORY_TBL check if m_dwObjectIndex is there , i guess you got it as m_dwObjIndex. go back to the Query and change it to m_dwObjIndex and that's it, easy.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Also can be used to change default starting gold, or any default value.

USE CHARACTER_01_DBF
UPDATE BASE_VALUE_TBL SET m_dwGold='2000000000' WHERE g_nSex='1'
UPDATE BASE_VALUE_TBL SET m_dwGold='2000000000' WHERE g_nSex='0'

Last edited:
Back