Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Video] How to Compile Source.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How to Compile Source

I know that someone already released a tutorial how to compile source but this might help to other people if they don't really get it and want a video version of it. If our community doesnt want or take this, feel free to delete it.

Im just here to share this video, that a friend in youtube made it.

You will need:
  • Flyff v15 Official Source [Clean] =
  • MS Visual Studio .NET 2003 Enterprise =
  • MS Visual Studio .NET™ 2003 Service Pack 1=
  • Torrent =
  • Winrar =

inteL

Last edited:
Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I find a text based tutorial way more useful.

This video pretty much contained poor english, slow typing and a text based tutorial would be a lot more time consuming.

Beside, nothing was really good explained here. He never explained much of what he was doing, probably because instead of talking he was typing.

Nevertheless, nice release from your friend. I guess?

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I find a text based tutorial way more useful.

This video pretty much contained poor english, slow typing and a text based tutorial would be a lot more time consuming.

Beside, nothing was really good explained here. He never explained much of what he was doing, probably because instead of talking he was typing.

Nevertheless, nice release from your friend. I guess?

Yeah, thx for your feedback.

Off topic: Can you please stop giving bad feedbacks to all my post or thread anymore? I checked all your post and almost half of them are all correction arguement, about other people and to me. I warn you, ok. I more thing, I'll report you to MentaL and give some screenies about your posts.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Nice tutorial but your computer language is Swedish/Danish or so? That might be a little unclear.
@YyZz: You might be right about that is time consuming, but who cares? The time that noobs use to post stupid questions in the help section is much more than the time used to watch this video, right?

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm just giving my opinion, and according to the rules set by MentaL i've done nothing wrong.

I gave my opinion, and I in fact believe a text based tutorial would be better then this. I'm not saying this is a bad contribution, I'm just saying if i were a noob i'd have a easier understanding from a text based tutorial. Not cause the video is bad, but because a lot of videos using text instead of talking usually are less explainable and doesn't include that much information as a text based tutorial or a video with voice.

And no InteL, some posts does include constructive critism but not many of them. Those posts i comment regarding your threads, and your posts are usually bad. Perhaps i've gotten on the bad foot because of you, but i have my reasons. I'm sorry.

Nevertheless, a contribution is a good contribution and I'm glad you shared the tutorial here. It might be useful to someone else, as it wasn't very useful to me. Again, not because it was a bad video. ( I watched it, and understood it. But in my opinion not everything is explained very well. So to those that haven't even touched the source, it might get tricky keeping up with what he's doing. ) Good job! :thumbup:

( I'm not a mean, nor a bad person normally. I'm usually friendly, but as said. I've gotten on the bad foot when it comes to you InteL, and i'll try change it. But you're really given me a hard time, when you steal content from my threads. Just saying. But i'll give it a try, and I'm glad you changed it. ) :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Intel,
// MS Visual Studio .NET™ 2003 Service Pack 1
// Is this support on my Windows 7 ultimate ??

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How do i to fix this bro?

(The upgrade patch cannnot be installed by
the windows installer service because
the problem to be upgrade may be missing
or the upgrade patch may update a
different version of the program. verify
that the program to be upgraded exists on
your computer and that you have the
correct upgrade patch. )

Now you can tag me!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

correct upgrade patch. )

Download VS 2003 before you download install the update for it.

I found a link to it, but it's on my other computer. Can't send it now.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
// ๖̶̶̶ۣۜYyZz
// Maybe you can send it to me then later :) 1st u got it.
// Because I can't found the vs 2003 pro anywhere.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

correct upgrade patch. )

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I get an error at Acount Server... It doesnt compile 7 Succeed 1 Failed... Im doing everything like you... if you could pm me on msn...

chrisisaev@abv.bg

Last edited:
Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
No one makes mistake in this video tutorial, perhaps you touch a wrong thing.

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I tried it last night, but I didn't got any error with it. Maybe your pc has a problem not the links.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dude ive got this error,

Installing vs 2003 sp1.

One word! Im Fawkin Pro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rule #21 Do not post illegal media. This includes but not limited to downloads of software that requires to be purchased, software cracks, serial keys, torrents or direct downloads of copy written films or tv.

Back