Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Video] How to Compile Source.

i sell platypus
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rule #21 Do not post illegal media. This includes but not limited to downloads of software that requires to be purchased, software cracks, serial keys, torrents or direct downloads of copy written films or tv.

This does not apply since we moved host to Russia.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can u make the video able to get downloaded? In germany we arent able to watch it on YT^^ and stealthy is failing atm...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i have the same errors like allot others here, and i just can find a downl link for

VS .Net 2003 Enterprise

thay are all to buy, or link not work, can you help me

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
What kind of error is it? That link is absolutely working and "LEGIT" people doesn't get any problems installing it but if you're just a beginner about installing software like this. I suggest go to tech zone and ask some questions about the installation for VS Net 2003 Enterprise or others.

Or, try to post the error you got when you're installing it.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
(The upgrade patch cannnot be installed by
the windows installer service because
the problem to be upgrade may be missing
or the upgrade patch may update a
different version of the program. verify
that the program to be upgraded exists on
your computer and that you have the
correct upgrade patch. )

this error, you told to downl VS 2003 first, bot i cant find good downl to it :s

if i try it in at google i get sp1 and i need VS 2003 first to get sp1 to work :eek:

Trust your senses
Reaction score
Of course you need the full version before you can install a Service Pack on it...
Just Google it. Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 Enterprise Full Discset

@Intelligence: Do NOT type if you're a slow typer. Either talk while compiling or make a text-based tutorial.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Of course you need the full version before you can install a Service Pack on it...
Just Google it. Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 Enterprise Full Discset

@Intelligence: Do NOT type if you're a slow typer. Either talk while compiling or make a text-based tutorial.

ty i try to find it(piratebay is blocked at belgium:sneaky2:)

all the others site's i know dont have it and if i google it allt he filles dont have anny commands... idk if its safe.. is thare anny other way?

Last edited:
Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@Gravious, what do you mean 'Do NOT type if I am a slow typer'?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
slow typer.... you cant typ fast lol

[stil cant find the right downl]

Trust your senses
Reaction score
slow typer.... you cant typ fast lol

[stil cant find the right downl]

How hard is it to go past a f*cking block... Use a proxy or TOR.
Here's a dutch for-noobs-proxy:

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Don't actually care, I just want them to look for their self and don't beg hand from me.

Slowtyper? 85wpm? It's up to you.

Trust your senses
Reaction score
Don't actually care, I just want them to look for their self and don't beg hand from me.

Slowtyper? 85wpm? It's up to you.

Oh wow... You type extremely slow in your video.
Not only that, your grammar sucks, your punctuation sucks and your overall structure sucks.
If you just take your time and write a text-based tutorial, I'm sure the outcome will be a lot better.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@gravius, can you upload or give me a downl link(no pirate bay) to the " Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 Enterprise Full Discset"

i would realy like if you do, cos i just cant find anny good and safe looking downl

Trust your senses
Reaction score
@gravius, can you upload or give me a downl link(no pirate bay) to the " Microsoft Visual Studio 2003 Enterprise Full Discset"

i would realy like if you do, cos i just cant find anny good and safe looking downl

Actually I don't even want to help you anymore, but I'm feeling kind.

I uploaded the .torrent file to mediafire.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i am sry for truble i gave you, bot the links i found whare no replays, dont trust it than!

realy ty

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's not my video though, Im not the one who made that too. It's a friend though so maybe that's not me. + I don't actually care if the typer is slow, important is there's a video of it. If you're just giving poop stuff about it, make a video on your own.

Back