Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Help] Warning to all developers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm Crypticus.

I've developed for this section since last month, and I'd like to share with you something.

Before this section had a section, we were confined to one tiny thread. We had releases, development, discussions all in one place.

Then we had trolls who ripped off stuff from the original thread and re-posted it as a release. You may find out the entire truth in the development section.

What I'm saying is, this entire section is moot. The administrator(s) have in their infinite wisdom decided all moderator applications were unsuitable.
They love dumping posts into /dev/null, our black hole, without rhyme or reason.

We are now left hanging with general-purpose mods. Who will be there when the trolls strike?
Mental? Sure, he's banned one troll. But the troll just made a new account called isradev and continued posting anyway.
Dell? He said MentaL would just ban the troll when he makes more nonsense again; the latter did just that, and he's on the loose.

It proves beyond doubt that this section has served its purpose. Egos that love stoking, have had it stoked.
Your intellectual property is not cherished. It's only purpose is to be copy-pasted by some script kiddy who will claim credit thereafter.

RageZone is exactly as the name implies. My advice to you, as a veteran C++ programmer, is to stay the ____ away. From where? You know.
Regardless of ASM, C/C++, C#, Java, Pascal, Python, or your language of choice... leech all you need/want to, and be on your merry way.

Yours Sincerely,
~Crypticus

P.S: Thanks for the infraction, MentaL. Call us kids elsewhere, but I have lost all respect for you after that debacle.
There was no spamming until you starting deleting posts without having the courtesy to inform others of your decision.

AFAIK, this does not constitute as an insult, by RageZone forum rules. If it does... I suspect personal vendetta.
Closing or deleting simply highlights the above point. Well, that's that. Enjoy.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm Crypticus.

I've developed for this section since last month, and I'd like to share with you something.

Before this section had a section, we were confined to one tiny thread. We had releases, development, discussions all in one place.

Then we had trolls who ripped off stuff from the original thread and re-posted it as a release. You may find out the entire truth in the development section.

What I'm saying is, this entire section is moot. The administrator(s) have in their infinite wisdom decided all moderator applications were unsuitable.
They love dumping posts into /dev/null, our black hole, without rhyme or reason.

We are now left hanging with general-purpose mods. Who will be there when the trolls strike?
Mental? Sure, he's banned one troll. But the troll just made a new account called isradev and continued posting anyway.
Dell? He said MentaL would just ban the troll when he makes more nonsense again; the latter did just that, and he's on the loose.

It proves beyond doubt that this section has served its purpose. Egos that love stoking, have had it stoked.
Your intellectual property is not cherished. It's only purpose is to be copy-pasted by some script kiddy who will claim credit thereafter.

RageZone is exactly as the name implies. My advice to you, as a veteran C++ programmer, is to stay the ____ away. From where? You know.
Regardless of ASM, C/C++, C#, Java, Pascal, Python, or your language of choice... leech all you need/want to, and be on your merry way.

Yours Sincerely,
~Crypticus

P.S: Thanks for the infraction, MentaL. Call us kids elsewhere, but I have lost all respect for you after that debacle.
There was no spamming until you starting deleting posts without having the courtesy to inform others of your decision.

AFAIK, this does not constitute as an insult, by RageZone forum rules. If it does... I suspect personal vendetta.
Closing or deleting simply highlights the above point. Well, that's that. Enjoy.

Well, your story is better than mine, So did i, lost my respect on sir MentaL, hope i'll see you.
//Add me on MSN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back