Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

In-game Item Editor UI

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
o/

Trying to familiarize myself with the window components and their interactions, I decided to make an item editor for some practice. This is what I ended up with after a small week!
Unfortunately, it involves quite a few changes in various parts of the source, so it's not something I can release as-is for people to easily copy-paste it :x

It's been fun to do though, and was a great learning experience!

Inactive
Reaction score
o/

Trying to familiarize myself with the window components and their interactions, I decided to make an item editor for some practice. This is what I ended up with after a small week!
Unfortunately, it involves quite a few changes in various parts of the source, so it's not something I can release as-is for people to easily copy-paste it :x

It's been fun to do though, and was a great learning experience!

Looks nice, keep up the good work :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This looks so swesome.
can you rlease it maybe?
Sadly this is built on a custom item structure and would be half broken on a regular public source.
I could still dump the sources as-is I guess, and let people adapt it to their own source, but if I were to do that it wouldn't be on this forum anymore.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amazing, bro. But is this secure? Could any player use it?

Back