Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dragonica Chapter 5 Clean Source Code

Dragonica Guy
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I've finally had the time/will to put together a super clean release of Dragonica Chapter 5, Real chapter 5 this time! :w00t:

The release is the following:

- Cleaned Adept Visual studio 2019 source code, where most of the known custom addons has been reverted back to original
- Clean Chapter 5 DR2 def database
- Fully "re-worked" dr2_local with a new and fixed "old school chapter 5 cash shop" amongst fixees to the community dungeon translations/maps, etc.
- Clean Chapter 5 server files
- Database fully compatible with the official delisoft GM tools, and already pre-configurated to work out of the box if followed the video.
- Tons of legacy bugs fixed, amongst small ingame errors to bigger ingame errors
- The Client is using strings/xml's from official 2014 gpoato client, so no more translation issues/bugs.
- Since it uses Adept source as base it has the Devil soul stone exploit fixed and the market dupe fixed.
- All previous useless bloat in client/useless features in-game has been disabled/removed

I've spent alot of time testing/checking the server files/client/db and fixing and adjusting it to be a perfect clean chapter 5 release. Actually its the first REAL chapter 5 release, which is utilizing a official dr2 def, which has the non "custom" galaxia or obsecurely hard f7 missions...

Youtube video of the release:

Mirror video:

Download links:

Download link to the release:

Mirror download link:

Mirror download link:

I hope to see some very
Creative Developments happening in the future thank to this release! Keep on developing cool stuff, Dragonicans!

Sincerely, Spidpex

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
好的!!!!!!
Thank you.Many lovers, create more meaningful

Dragonica Guy
Reaction score
Hey everyone!

The download links has been updated to include a list of hotfixes that i've done over the course of a few days to improve the overall release and fix the some pesky bugs!

Fixes done:
- Added a placeholder item for refrence in vending machine in port of the winds
- Disabled the unnececary vending machine in Odelia
- Added a few original pets in the "shop" in Pet merchant Amy in port of the winds as oiriginal
- Fixed many quest text errors, and added them back as original
- Fixed all the galaxy maps, they should now work and behave as normally
- Nerfed the attack speed/Movement speed on Gm items to make them more authentic and normal behaving.
- Fixed alot of Item ID names- Fixed alot of map ID names
- Fixed Elga medal entry to now be the correct item to enter elga with
- Added back all the missing CP items at each CP vendor
- Fixed the Elemental Dungeons
- Fixed the rare and Hero mode, they should now display normally for Van Cliff and Drakos
- Applied a NPC icon fix so that vendor NPC's such as potion, merchant, blacksmit icons now show normally again
- Fixed a few Cash shop items that was not working when trying to buy them
- Fully cleaned the DR2_Log
- Added visual studio 2019 express in root download folder as this is best suited for this release
- Added Defabiltype.h to the root download folder (to view the abil numbers for each item abils, to easier understand what abil id is for what stat/effect.

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
oygz5651iTxy8wDSr0b-o - Dragonica Chapter 5 Clean Source Code - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks you sir love you ♥

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
Just if some one else has a problem starting the server.
The DB information also needs to be changed inside the file "./Server Files/GC/DB_Config.ini".

can the ports of the different servers be changed?
I have an existing loopback connection on port 1001 which is the same as the Immigration Server.

Dragonica Guy
Reaction score
Just if some one else has a problem starting the server.
The DB information also needs to be changed inside the file "./Server Files/GC/DB_Config.ini".

can the ports of the different servers be changed?
I have an existing loopback connection on port 1001 which is the same as the Immigration Server.
Ports can be changed yes, you can forexample put it to 1002 in the db

also, good info to put about the DB_Config.ini!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I would like to play this with my brother, can you please explain me, what should I change to make it work with hamachi?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for all for the effort that you put this together.
I am soo nostalgia for this game, thank you once again.

I would like to play this with my brother, can you please explain me, what should I change to make it work with hamachi?
Follow this guide, change IP on both Database and server config file (.xml files) to your LAN IP address (normally 192.168.1.x, execute ipconfig command on CMD to check it)
After you updated IP address on server side, update IP on Config.ini to the IP of your server's LAN IP.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you for all for the effort that you put this together.
I am soo nostalgia for this game, thank you once again.

Follow this guide, change IP on both Database and server config file (.xml files) to your LAN IP address (normally 192.168.1.x, execute ipconfig command on CMD to check it)
After you updated IP address on server side, update IP on Config.ini to the IP of your server's LAN IP.

Thanks I'll follow it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks I'll follow it
FYI

For Database part you can use below query to update the IP address

SQL:
use [DR2_SiteConfig]

update TB_Realm set MachineIP = 'replace-with-server-lan-ip' where MachineIP = '127.0.0.1'
update TB_Realm set ServerBindIP = 'replace-with-server-lan-ip' where ServerBindIP = '127.0.0.1'
update TB_Realm set UserBindIP = 'replace-with-server-lan-ip' where UserBindIP = '127.0.0.1'

update TB_SiteServer set MachineIP = 'replace-with-server-lan-ip' where MachineIP = '127.0.0.1'
update TB_SiteServer set ServerBindIP = 'replace-with-server-lan-ip' where ServerBindIP = '127.0.0.1'
update TB_SiteServer set UserBindIP = 'replace-with-server-lan-ip' where UserBindIP = '127.0.0.1'

And for server config file you can open entire server folder with Visual Studio Code then search (Ctrl+Shift+F, don't for got to expand it to replace text) for 127.0.0.1 and replace with your server lan ip.

With above steps I've managed to launch server on my NAS and play the game on my gaming rig.

---EDIT---
Don't forget to allow the port on Server firewall or just completely disable the firewall (didn't recommend tho)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
FYI

For Database part you can use below query to update the IP address

SQL:
use [DR2_SiteConfig]

update TB_Realm set MachineIP = 'replace-with-server-lan-ip' where MachineIP = '127.0.0.1'
update TB_Realm set ServerBindIP = 'replace-with-server-lan-ip' where ServerBindIP = '127.0.0.1'
update TB_Realm set UserBindIP = 'replace-with-server-lan-ip' where UserBindIP = '127.0.0.1'

update TB_SiteServer set MachineIP = 'replace-with-server-lan-ip' where MachineIP = '127.0.0.1'
update TB_SiteServer set ServerBindIP = 'replace-with-server-lan-ip' where ServerBindIP = '127.0.0.1'
update TB_SiteServer set UserBindIP = 'replace-with-server-lan-ip' where UserBindIP = '127.0.0.1'

And for server config file you can open entire server folder with Visual Studio Code then search (Ctrl+Shift+F, don't for got to expand it to replace text) for 127.0.0.1 and replace with your server lan ip.

With above steps I've managed to launch server on my NAS and play the game on my gaming rig.

---EDIT---
Don't forget to allow the port on Server firewall or just completely disable the firewall (didn't recommend tho)
By any chance do you know how to increase Rates? (Drop rate, XP rate and so on)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone know how to add custom item for sell to merchants? Like adding soul or dust with custom prices

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Does anyone know how to add custom item for sell to merchants? Like adding soul or dust with custom prices
You could add whatever items you want to item mall with custom price via GM Tools, but I don't know about adding items to NPC tho....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You could add whatever items you want to item mall with custom price via GM Tools, but I don't know about adding items to NPC tho....
I figured it out, thanks for answering

Last edited:
Back