Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Irose Arcturus Server Setup

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Irose Online Server Guide

Before I start the tutorial, i want to apologize for my bad english bcuz i'm a Vietnamese. I'll try make this guide as simple as i can but clear so you can understand it. I hardly found any irose server setup guide using arcturus files, it seems like it's been vanished from many forums. Anyway credits goes to those who had brought some useful guides & gave me an understanding on how to setup irose server, without them i won't able to setup my 1st irose private server.

Server file used: Arcturus

Tested on: Windows XP SP2 with Net Framework 3.5 installed.

Please follow all steps below in order to make your server works:

STEP 1

[File] Download Microsoft SQL Server 2000 & Service Pack 4:

[Video] Installing SQL 2000:

[Video] Installing Service Pack 4:

If you want secure setup:

STEP 2

[File] Download arcturus server files (SHO): |

[Video] Setting up SHO:

[Video] Create account in database:

Step 3:

Once you done step 1 & 2, open your .ini files in GameServer, LoginServer & WorldServer folder. Inside .ini file change your_IP_here & your_sql_password with your IP & SQL password.

Example in SHO_GS.ini:
[FormDBCFG]
EditWaitTIME=1
EditDBIP=127.0.0.1 < If you see this, leave this as it is
EditDBName=SHO
EditDBUser=sa
EditDBPassword=your_sql_password < If you see this, change it with your SQL password
EditLogUser=sa
EditLogPassword=your_sql_password
EditMallUser=sa
EditMallPW=your_sql_password
EditWorldServerIP=127.0.0.1
EditLoginWorldPORT=19005
EditLogServerIP=127.0.0.1
EditLogServerPORT=19001
EditAccountServerIP=your_IP_here < If you see this, change it with your IP address
EditAccountServerPORT=19005
EditExtIP=your_IP_here

Step 4:

[Video] Getting 3Ddata files:

[File] Download VFS Extractor: |

[File] wildrose Client: or

Small info: Try not to run wildrose.exe or let it updates bcuz it will download a trojan file to you computer.

Step 5:

Create simple launcher:
Start RuffProtect.exe put_your_ip_here < change this with your ip address

[File] Download launcher ( don't forget to change the ip with your ): |

[File] Download RuffProtect: |

Note: Put above file, launcher & ruffprotect together to wildrose folder.

Step 6:

[Video] Loopback Adapter installation:

Note: Go to Start > Control Panel > Network Connections > right click Loopback Adapter & go properties. Double click Internet Protocol [TCP/IP] then put your IP & Subnet mask ( see picture below ):

xenams - Irose Arcturus Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Now you need to port forwarded so people can connect into your server, since people are using different router so i can't write a guide about this so please google it or ask your ISP for this:

To check if your port is open ( type 29000 in input box ):

Final Step:

This is fun part, after you follow all above steps now it's time to run the server.

Double click each of these files ( inside SHO folder ) in order: LoginServer, WorldServer & lastly GameServer.

LoginServer:

WorldServer :

GameServer:

In game:

Now all you need to do is to create a website or forum for registration & let people join your server.

Customized NPC

If you want customized NPC like in my server, download STB files that i made & put those files at: wildrose/3Ddata/STB & also in SHO folder: srvdata/3Ddata/STB

Download Link: |

Screenshots:

*Note: If you want more secure on database & ruffprotect, drop me a pm.

All the best,
Xena

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Perfect , Thank you Very Much :D : P

First Post :pPPP

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
using mssql 2000 doesnt work for me if u ever used 2005 before it wont let you cause its like down grading thats what u error means

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

lol heres a new client for everyone heres 3 links
If you don't like wildrose client which i can understand that who wants a virus? not me, download bratok client

hope that helps

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
using mssql 2000 doesnt work for me if u ever used 2005 before it wont let you cause its like down grading thats what u error means

---------- Post added at 05:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:27 AM ----------

lol heres a new client for everyone heres 3 links
If you don't like wildrose client which i can understand that who wants a virus? not me, download bratok client

hope that helps

Thanks,:/:

is there way to run Acturues files with MySql T_T ??

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sorry bought that stupid ragezone servers started backing up when i was trying to respond back ok no maybe with the old version emulator but with this no sadly but as i ment to say before reinstall mssql and dont forget to remove admin profiles then reinstall when u get a query like that it means mssql is corrupt i did get it up and running in about 5 mins tho if anyone needs help on there server i did mine in local and if thats all u want ignore that poop about needing a Loopback Adapter all that means for you unless u have a high end server is lags ville and if your on a router its an even bigger pain in the arse unless u know all the technical mumbo jumbo instead where it says your ip here if need be u want others to play just use hamachi or no-ip much simpler u reroute off them and it doesnt kill your resources
and btw i did manage to ger mssql 2000 working seems this games totally built for it 2005 wont register the sho,sho_log db's right this one did off the bat also 2005 is a pain on this game cause it wont let u allow others to join no matter what u do..i went in a opened all my tcp/ip ports and pipelines to allow it ans sql still says:grr: %$#^%$:grr: thats it telling me to go *beep* my self if u wondered^^
but ya hit me up let me know what u need help with once u get past the step 3-5 its a breeze..
btw if u planning on login on the same server u hosting u would need a decent video card and im not sure on ram i haVE 8 gigs in this server and an onboard video with decent memory...
i had shut down and install a video card in this thing , before anyone asks lol its a server not a gaming center i never needed one in this beast before:p
on the plus side it wasnt to bad once u got in game but the char creation sure was laggy

---------- Post added at 12:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:58 AM ----------

oh and btw that video of the account setup if u was like me and sysfiles wtf accounts not here?
if that happens scroll down to userinfo and thats the right chart xena was filling out.
if u ever need to reset someones password thats under ch_pw in the same table chart.
maybe i should post a guide once i get done playing around in the coding^^ thats if someone hasnt done it already...? :blush:

---------- Post added at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 PM ----------

Nice Job...
thnx i try
thought id take a break from flyff dev for a bit and see what this game is all about ^^

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ALl weapon and armor got..?How to chage Gm acc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so u got in world? ok go here it will show u ^^ if u need the commands for exp it goes by % say u wanted to set it to 120% u would type /set worldexp 120 for those of u that see a world drop% to my knowledge there is no such working code for this server any how heres the link for making a gm here

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:17 AM ----------

if u want a gm lvl 3 use 768

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i changed my account info as you said to 256 but now i cant login to the game with it as that and as for the 768 it dont actually do anything when you try to set rates ive been looking everywhere for zully and exp working rate change for this guide and client=bratok revision 2,someone said type /get world but it dont do anything active apart from tell you the rates but the funny thing is the rates displayed arnt actually active even if you type /set wEXP to a silly high rate ,the command just dont work..if im wrong can somebody plzzz post a mini guide or video anything as i prefer this server than the evo 1s out there

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There is no trojan in the Wildrose.exe file. It is supposed to show that because you have a pserver. It is wildprotect.dll which he notices. That is normal and not a trojan.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you explain step 5 little bit different, im confused, do i have to put the launcher and ruffprotect in the srv folder (SHO - srv same as the 3DDATA extraction) or do i need to put it in my old wildrose folder?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you help me with this screenshot. it wont show tcp/ip blabla.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anybody know how I change the logo here

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
this is the guide

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
is there a way to use a sql2005 express edition w/ this data base because i can't install the sql2000 i'm using windows vista home premium...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anybody have the arcturus server files? as when i go to the link provided here it dont allow any downloading of this file ,says file slot has been filled try again momentaraly

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried that link when i looked around abit and it dont allow me to access the sho.rar file says error each attempt

Back