Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[OsIrose] iRose Server Setup

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
Lol is this even still alive? xD The guide has been made 4 years ago, and I doubt that the info about the server is highly outdated.. You might want to look for a different guide/tut.

the data isn't that outdated though the links are all outdated. (it's been awhile since there were any updates on osirose.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can get osirose from here :

Also, it looks like someone is working on it, creating new pull requests

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello I success full open my server but I have plenty more questions If someone can contact me privetly , here or discord . it it will be amazing , im planning to make sirious break throw server and I miss so much information.
let me know ,
buboboy if u have time let me know .
Thanks

Hello I success full open my server but I have plenty more questions If someone can contact me privetly , here or discord . it it will be amazing , im planning to make sirious break throw server and I miss so much information.
let me know ,
buboboy if u have time let me know .
Thanks

Back