Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Delete character

Reaction score
How i can change the deleting time of character (7days) to 1days etc
also i saw on perfection website delete character option on php :
it was deleting character on one click so if any one have the query to direct delete
or this php stage i will be thanked for him :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check procedure _DeleteCharPermanently change time there to anything or disable it.

I recommend you to let the character for one day till it completely be deleted , couse if someone hacked any character can delete it and it will be problem for the real owner.

Upvote 0
Reaction score
On this section right
PHP:
    if (@elapsed_min < ((60 * 24 * 7 + (60 * 23)))
This (7) is days right because 60minute * 24hour * 7days right what about the next section + ( 60 * 23 )
also i tried before and changed this ( 7 ) to ( 1 ) and restarted server files and tried to delete character and still same 7days to delete but maybe because i didn't changed the media but i will try now to change the number 7 to 1 and delete character and check it tomorrow

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
On this section right
PHP:
    if (@elapsed_min < ((60 * 24 * 7 + (60 * 23)))
This (7) is days right because 60minute * 24hour * 7days right what about the next section + ( 60 * 23 )
also i tried before and changed this ( 7 ) to ( 1 ) and restarted server files and tried to delete character and still same 7days to delete but maybe because i didn't changed the media but i will try now to change the number 7 to 1 and delete character and check it tomorrow
update if you manage to get it working

Upvote 0
Back